Incorrect display of label value

Hello, I am working on 3 apps that will be used in different locations. All of them have several tables where the key value is a concatenated expression composed of the initials of the form being used and a sequential number (row number) . Since the sequential number does not really identify  the contents of the form so that the user can select it in other referenced tables, I created a concatenated field containing some values that will help identify that record: 

concatenate([Folio Anticipo]," de $",[Total de Pagos]," /FECHA: ",[FECHA ANTICIPO]," //CLIENTE: ",[CLIENTE (NOMBRE)])

Unfortunately when I go to other referenced tables and want to pull that record, it only shows me the last part of the label, which is the name of the customer [CLIENTE (NOMBRE)]

It is happening with all of the tables in the 3 apps. The concatenated value being used as a label is an actual column (not virtual) and is set to be as Long Text.

0 2 102
2 REPLIES 2

@administracion wrote:

the key value is a concatenated expression composed of the initials of the form being used and a sequential number (row number)

Pésima idea el hacer eso en AppSheet. Echa un vistazo a la documentación al respecto:
Sequential keys - AppSheet Help

No estoy seguro si puedes usar un LongText como Label sin tener inconvenientes como el que presenta tu caso.

@lizlynch Do you know if there is any problem using LongText as Label? That's the main issue of the OP

@SkrOYC - I am not aware of any issues using LongText as Label. Following up with the dev team. Suggest reaching out to the support team for assistance with troubleshooting, as well! Will report back any findings. 

Liz

Top Labels in this Space