Irritating sound plays every time I close the AppSheet app on iPhone

Hi!  My subject line pretty much says it all: Irritating sound plays every time I close the AppSheet app on iPhone.  And, I can't seem to figure out how to turn it off.  I haven't searched thoroughly yet but searching for "sound" in release notes yields nothing so I assume it hasn't been explained or discussed there.  Anybody else notice this?  

Solved Solved
4 17 768
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, v15.5 is now available in the app store. You might need to head to the app store if you wish to update to it now rather than Apple pushing out the new version over time if you have auto-update enabled.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17

I'm experiencing the same issue, even when turning off the screen (without leaving the app)

Yes.  That's what I experience too.  

Yes, started for me too a few days ago. Suggest report to AppSheet support to ensure it's formally on their radar (not that I've bothered to do so...).

I usually turned off the sound in my phone, but once we turned on, now I hear it..... ( i was not deaf) 

Now I can hear you.

I recently updated AppSheet app to the most latest of 15.4 . It could be possible this new version bring us such a noise?

Hi, thanks for reporting. This issue is addressed and will be shortly released in the upcoming v15.5 of the app. 

Seems like the app uses the mic in the background for some reason and then iOS notifies when it stops?

FWIW, in my device privacy settings there's no indication that AppSheet has nor even ever requested microphone access.

Yep, I also checked and I'm glad it was not the case... it makes the sound anyways ๐Ÿ˜

The sound seems to be gone,  Yippee!

Still occurs on my device--including, btw, when it's muted. In the App Store, I still see v15.4 as the latest available and there's no update to download.

It came back to my device.  ๐Ÿ˜ž  What's going on?

Hi, the fix is in v15.5 of the app which is still under review with Apple. I will post here once the version is available. 

Thanks for the update!

Hi, v15.5 is now available in the app store. You might need to head to the app store if you wish to update to it now rather than Apple pushing out the new version over time if you have auto-update enabled.

Thanks!!!  Seems to be working well!

Hi, it does not seems to be fixed on branded version.

I recently branded new apps but the version says 15.4 and we got that soundโ€ฆ

Thank you for your help!

Top Labels in this Space