Is there a way that I can get the [ingredient_name] of an enumlist data without an Ref ID? thanks

0 10 159
10 REPLIES 10

Surely there is a way but you would need to explain in more detail what you need. It is not clear.

Do you need the ingredientes in a menu id name seleced?

im so sorry, I have three tables here: INGREDIENTS, MEAL, MEAL_PLAN. In the table ingredients you can see the list of ingredients with a meal_id ref to table meal. Then, in the table meal where our main table to set up the meal name and add all the ingredients. Once the meal is already set up. Then, in the table meal plan, i want to add 1 or more meals in just 1 meal_plan_id. The problem here is if i cannot choose more than 1 meal if my colomn type in meal_id is REF. So is there another way to get all the ingredients of all added meals even though it is not referred to the table meal.

Hi,

In table Meal Plan set the meal_plan_id column to type EnumList, and set the Base type to REF and on the Reference table name to Meal table.

i have tried but my virtual column got error and it says that it doesnโ€™t contains reference.

It is stating you have Error in new_ingredient_name and meal_name. Have to fix those first.

It works now, but how we can transfer the list of ingredients which located on the meal table.
we try to ref the meal_plan table to meal table but it say error.

For that expression to work the MEAL_ID column has to be of Ref Type.

But I think you would need to build your table structure differently to show ALL INGREDIENTS in the Meal Plan table.

What is the functionality you want to accomplish. Build MEAL PLANS by adding MENUS which have INGREDIENTES in them and finally show the meal plans with all required ingredients?

Exactly James

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4
Top Labels in this Space