LatLong as image in "deck view"

Hi community,

I have a question (Tried to search an answer before ask here), no success, but, is possible to show the latlong (of each row), as an image for each row in the deck view?.

I have success setting an image from a URL with LINKURL(), but I canโ€™t figure out how to put the latlong image for each one.

I have an virtual column called โ€œimageโ€, to do that, but I donโ€™t know if Im missing something.

There is an image of example of everything I said.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Solved Solved
0 4 169
  • UX
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks you so much for the explanation, I solved it with a โ€œCARD VIEWโ€, is not what I expected because there are less information to show, but is what we have at this moment.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

I think you may not be able to do so natively in AppSheet. The deck view expects an image type column as the main image. Image columns are static images types of .PNG or .JPG type and not URLs. You can have the images accessed through URLs but those URLs need to point to .PNG or .JPG files for image type columns per my understanding.

Thanks you so much for the explanation, I solved it with a โ€œCARD VIEWโ€, is not what I expected because there are less information to show, but is what we have at this moment.

Hello friends, so that means using dynamic SVG graphics or QuickChart is out of the question? Iโ€™ve never used those but it seemed plausible hehe

For reference:

Hi @Rafael_ANEIC-PY ,

Thanks for you post. Since this post may be read by more people in the future, may I add the following?

Please note the below sentence with which I began my response. Exactly that sentence you removed from the quote and I think the meaning changed a lot.

Natively means using pure AppSheet resources. The tips and tricks you have referred, make use of third-party services in some way. So yes, SVG and Quickchart are plausible.

Top Labels in this Space