Multi-Select Text and Image Label Rows

Hello All,
I have an issue I have been working on for a few days and keep getting stumped.

I have two tables 1) Cookie Cutter Inventory and 2) Orders.

I have a field in the orders table where I want the user to be able to choose from the list of Cookie Cutters in the Cutter Inventory. This is simple enough, but there are some additional criteriaโ€ฆ

1. What I NeedThey need to be able to select multiple cookie cutters. What Iโ€™ve Tried: Tried a REF column but couldnโ€™t choose more than one cutter. So, Iโ€™ve made the column an ENUMLIST with a ValidIf statement for the Cookie Cutter Inventory Table. However this only allows me to display either the cutter name or a photo, leading to requirement 2.

2. What I Need User to see both name and photo of cutter when selecting from list. The end result that is put in the field can be either just the image or just the text but I want to see both when they are choosing What Iโ€™ve Tried: ValidIf Statements work for one or the other but I canโ€™t get it to show both. If I do text and a validif statement for the cutter name I get the name and the same for the photo.

3.What I Need A way to search the within the list when selecting an option. Some users may have hundreds or thousands of cookie cutters so scrolling through all the photos and/or names wouldnโ€™t be as efficient as if I could start typing in the name and have the list narrowed down.

Iโ€™ll include some photos below! Appreciate the help!

0 19 1,297
19 REPLIES 19
Top Labels in this Space