Multiple Starting Views

Hi!

I made a warehouse inventory management app for my company. One of the very important parts of this app is the user management system which based on the role a user is given, they will be able to see different views within the app. However, I am having a bit of trouble with this. We have a welcome view which is the onboarding type of view and it ends with showing the user an account creation form. The thing is I wouldn't want this welcome view to be the starting view for people who already have registered an account with us. That being said, I had looked at the starting view and saw that you can attach formulas inside.

If(USEREMAIL()=Any(Team Members[Email]), LINKTOVIEW("Dashboard", "AppGallery-(appid number)"),LINKTOVIEW("Welcome", "AppGallery-(appid number)")) 

This is my formula that I had used but it did not work how I thought it would. It will show the Dashboard view no matter if there is a new user or not. It would be great if anyone could help or bring an alternative point I can try to tackle this problem as I am quite stuck.

1 3 112
3 REPLIES 3

Does it work with.. 

IF(IN(USEREMAIL(),Team Members[Email]), LINKTOVIEW("Dashboard"),LINKTOVIEW("Welcome")) 

Sadly it doesn't work. I am not too sure what the problem is but to ensure I am sharing the app with people correctly, how do you share your apps with users?

How the app is shared doesn't affect this. Please remember that this option works only, when the app user opens the app at the very first time. After that, the app tries to open the latest view that was used by this user.

Top Labels in this Space