Multiple "table grouping" with "group aggregate" crashes the table view

Mae
Bronze 3
Bronze 3

Hi, we have found what seems to be a bug in table grouping.

We have two table views (although we have verified that it happens also in deck views) with multiple grouping. First we group by a column named Centro (center), then by a virtual column made up by year and month ("year-month") and then by "_RowNumber" to separate records from grouping.

Adding to the multiple grouping we have a group aggregate: COUNT.

Mae_0-1660640970168.png

So far it was working fine and displaying the number of records at each grouping level, but now the views crash with this error in console:

Mae_1-1660641078829.png

And only shows the table if we reduce the groupping level to one or we remove the the group aggregate from the view. The app doesn't even navigate to tables that have this problem. This is what the table looks like now:

Mae_2-1660641339951.png

And this is what it looks like when we remove the group aggregate (as it should be, but without showing the count):

Mae_3-1660641395692.png

Is there any solution to this?

Thanks in advance.

1 6 255
6 REPLIES 6

@Arthur_Rallu 

this is what I reported to you privately.

@Arthur_Rallu 

better to roll back the most recent new code for new desktop UX.

This problem is gone off when we turn in preview new desktop mode. This makes me believe the new code for new desktop Ux is affecting to this issue.

same problem, reported to support and waiting for answers

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

Escalated.

A fix for this should be out with the next release, please keep an eye out in the Release Notes for a Bug Fix releated to "groupBy EnumList"! If you are still seeing this issue after the release please let me know!

Top Labels in this Space