Need to calculate a notification when a unit is needing service based on a preset mileage

In the annualloadbook app I need to add a notification when a unit reaches a preset time for service based on the miles that the unit travels from the last service date.

I created a form to log an event “Full Service”, “Grease” The date migrates to a date field in the

{Truck} table [Date] Column and [Odometer] Column

The mileage is calculated in the

{DATA} Table [Loaded Miles]+[Empty Miles] and the [DATE] of each load

I need help with an  expression that will calculate the miles driven from the DATA Table [Loaded Miles]+[Empty Miles]. To start calculating the miles from the TRUCK Table ,[Last Service] “DATE Column” until it reaches the [Service Interval] “Number” EX: 15,000 miles. There I can trigger it to send the user an email notification

So {TRUCK} Table [Last Service] Date column starts down counting the {TRUCK} Table [Service Interval]

and use the miles driven from the closest date from the {DATA} Table [Date] column

(Clear as MUD)

Solved Solved
0 18 520
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I believe that it is working now. Thank you for the conversation that’s what I needed to get on the right track.

SUM(SELECT(DATA[TOTAL MILES],[id_data].[DATE] > [_THISROW].[Last Service]))ResultResultExpressionExpression

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Top Labels in this Space