New Bug Encountered: Photos taken with iPhone not saving to camera roll even with "Save photos to camera roll" activated

I have had a number of users ask where their photos went after using Appsheet (they use to save fine on their camera rolls) and if i had changed any settings - which i believe i have not done for quite some time. I checked the app settings in iOS and “Save photos to camera roll” was activated. I then took a few photos and checked my camera roll and confirmed no photos where saving to my camera roll (was working fine in the App). I went back in the iOS settings and turned the “Save photos to camera roll” off, exited settings, reopened iOS settings, went back into Appsheet settings and re-activated “Save photos to camera roll”. Took some more photos in the App and now photos are saving correctly to the camera roll. Good - solved. Question now is, would i still have access to the original photos (high res) if they don’t appear on users standard camera rolls (are they hiding somewhere else on the phones)? And should I tell users to run this tweak (deactivate/activate camera roll) to ensure photos are saving to their camera rolls if they wish?

1 0 52
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space