Possible bug: cache offline content VS security filter

I have one table of event and one table of photos(1-N)…
My photos are stored in a s3 bucket…my events have a life cycle with status, when the status is finalized, I don’t want to catch data on server about events or photos…

I had cache offline content for all my data and for all tables relationed with event ( event have some 1-N tables related: photos, objects, guns, victims, etc)…I have changed to NOT cache offline content + delete security filter and this solve the problem, but it was only a immediately solution: what was happening:

When I create one register: fill the fields and take 20 photos, and I can see all the photos in my app, all ok…when I press sync, observed a intermittent behavior with photos: some of them was ok and some of them had desappeared (deleted)…when I see my SQL RDS database I can see 20 inserts in photo but some with url filled with “”. The photos are not stored in s3 bucket and I have had some rework reinserting all the photos taken during a occurrence catching from my file explorer on Android Galaxy note 8…

My security filter for photo is (photo have a fk_event field that points to event table):
in ( [fk_event], event[id_event] )

…when press sync I think that the security filter eliminates the photos before send all of them to server and I have Lost some…

OBS: I have tried security filter with: NOT(IN( [fk_event] , SELECT (event[id_event], [fk_status] = “finalized” ) ) ) and the security filter have a strange behavior with “not in expression”.

0 2 319
2 REPLIES 2
Top Labels in this Space