Preview app as

Why can't I see the preview app as user box below my app? Do I need to share it to someone. 

Solved Solved
0 9 203
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I have to agree with Oscar. If I shrink my browser window's height to a similar size as you've shown, the preview box becomes inaccessible. Try zooming out your browser.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Maybe your screen resolution is too small

That does not seem to be the case

Share an screenshot then

myra_o_0-1691602100336.png

Here you go

I have to agree with Oscar. If I shrink my browser window's height to a similar size as you've shown, the preview box becomes inaccessible. Try zooming out your browser.

oh yep. that was it. Feel super smart on that one lol. Thanks.

Hi everyone, I tried to use the "preview as", but I don't think it's working. Just typed a random username and it "preview" the app normally, I think it shouldn't, right?

victorfarinella_0-1713295607901.png

Some of the users are having trouble to see the app data, it appears as "No items" for them. Anyone had any issue with that recently?

@victorfarinella wrote:

Just typed a random username and it "preview" the app normally, I think it shouldn't, right?

No, that's not right. Not unless you have restrictions on your app that only show things to certain users.

I took a deeper look in the information pop-up for the preview as:
"Lets you test the business logic of your app, dependent on USEREMAIL() and USERROLE(). Does not take into account access control."

The restrictions for USEREMAIL() were applied. But since it "Does not take into account access control." the "No itens" problem does not appeared. My bad, I should have done this deeper look before asking it here!

Top Labels in this Space