Problem Parent Child Table

Hello Community.

I have a big Problem.

Till yesterday, everything works perfect, but today, we got the following problem.

I use a partent table for creating orders from customers and we ref a child table, to but the ordered items on it. Till yesterday, we can add new items to the orders, but today, if i click on the "new" button, to open the child table form, it dispays nothing. i checked the views and the data, but everything is exactly the same as yesterday. 

Every Item, we place yesterday on a order, is still present and displayed right. we cannot put a new one, cause the view is not shown and on an new order, we also cannot put some items on it.

Does anyone have the same problem and got a solution for that?

Many many thanks in advance

Solved Solved
1 6 173
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

6 REPLIES 6

Ok, i found out more.

If i click on the new / add button, to add items, it shows a blank page. If i click on save, it shows my programmed view with the info for the required columns and i can add items, like ever bevor.

I also have this problem in an other app till today, maybe its a problem from appsheet?

Can you send the screenshots of the issue?

Sry, but its only a white page. 

I am having the same issues in several apps also.

parent-child-new.jpeg

Then after pressing button the Form open like this:
parent-child-blank.jpeg

This is happening for several apps of different customers.

Help: @lizlynch 

Try this workaround:

Go to the Child table and make one column required, save and open the app again.

after that, you can click on the blank page on the save button and your form will appear with the info that you have to fill the required fields.

Problem solved by Gil

Link to Solution Post 

Top Labels in this Space