Request for assistance in creating a checklist for inspection of materials and medications in an amb

Dear AppSheet Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on developing an application and I'm seeking guidance and assistance to create a checklist for inspecting materials and medications within an ambulance.

I have already set up a table to register materials and medications, with columns such as:

• User
  • Date
  • Type (enum: medication or material)
  • Name
  • Expiration Date

Now, I'm unsure about how to proceed and would greatly appreciate your help in getting started. If anyone could provide me with guidance, tips, or even an example template to follow, it would be immensely helpful.

I'm specifically looking for assistance on how to create a checklist screen where users can select the vehicle and then go through the list of items in the materials and medications table to mark their verification status. It would be ideal if there is a provision to add any observations or notes during the inspection as well.

Thank you in advance for any support or resources you can provide. Your expertise and guidance will be invaluable in helping me move forward with this project.

0 3 126
3 REPLIES 3

Obrigado, mas ainda nรฃo seria assim !

Seria algo onde seleciono o veรญculo e ele me trรกs uma lista de medicamentos para inspeรงรฃo, essa lista estรก em outra tabela chamada "cadastro medicamentos"

Essa lista deve vim da tabela medicamentos para que o enfermeiro possa fazer a checagem 

Top Labels in this Space