Selecting views according to user and group membership

How is it possible to control the display of certain views according to user/team affiliation. I'm currently doing this, for example, Data-Table XY = [Team] = "Team A" and View XY_forTeamA, Show if USEREMAIL = "usa1@ddd.de"
I would like to make a user list. I tried to do it via a workspace group, but that doesn't work.
So users of a certain organization are only allowed to see the content for this organization. All users of this organization may view the content of this organization.

0 3 51
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks for your participation and the good, detailed description. Thank you for making the effort. But I still don't understand something. First, where exactly does USEREMAIL() = [User_Login_Email] have to go? And how can I define in a view that User A, User C and User F are allowed to see the view. Do you have a template app or an example app where you could look at this?Screenshot 2024-03-12 21.18.47.pngScreenshot 2024-03-12 21.21.15.png

I have now expanded the table. But I can't get the query. So, for example, Show if Current User in the UserList table should allow all users to see the Statistics view, both in the UserList table in the View = Statistics column.Screenshot 2024-03-13 08.37.43.png

Top Labels in this Space