SetUp Enable Chat Apps

Hi fellas.

Can anyone guide me through the funcionality Chat -> Enable Chat Apps. (what it does and how does it work?)

That funcionality doesn't show in my appsheet account.

I only see in templates apps.

I tried to search in documentation but couldn't find anything.

I appreciate any help.

appsheet.png

Solved Solved
2 8 454
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chat apps is coming soon!  I recently saw a post on this but can't seem to find it again.  I think preview of the feature should show up soon with the final version in the system by year's end - but don't quote me on that!!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Chat apps is coming soon!  I recently saw a post on this but can't seem to find it again.  I think preview of the feature should show up soon with the final version in the system by year's end - but don't quote me on that!!

Thanks buddy. 

Don't worry, i won't quote you. ,,๐Ÿ˜

@WillowMobileSys wrote:

I think preview of the feature should show up soon with the final version in the system by year's end - but don't quote me on that!!

• Couldn't help but quote you on that (^_^)

duck-hunt-nes

Actually, the final version will not be out by this year's end. Our current target for GA is H1 2023, so stay tuned!

Here's the post that came out earlier this week where the Private Preview for Workspace customers was launched to the Community.
Remember, you'll have to fill out the form that is linked in the post to begin previewing the feature.

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Announcements/Introducing-AppSheet-Chat-Apps-for-Google-Work...

Hope this helps!

-Chris

@romulo_torres  @MultiTech 

Ok NOW you can quote me!

๐Ÿค—quoted. 

Wha

@cschalk_ws wrote:

Our current target for GA is H1 2023

What is "GA" and "H1"?

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

@WillowMobileSys wrote:

What is "GA" and "H1"?

Jargon.

GA: General availability (i.e., released to the public)

H1: First half (of the year)

Top Labels in this Space