Setting up a flow that displays different options based on User Entitlement Roles

I'm hoping to set up One - Two apps that have a "choose your pathway" type of flow but is based not by input but rather by User Email.

For instance, I want a landing page that anyone can go to where they choose between different types of services our team helps with. From their, if they are not on the User Entitlement list I only want them to be able to choose two options "Ask a Question" or "Review Previously asked Questions". If they are on the User Entitlement page with a role of Content Creator, I want them to be able to choose between six different options ranging from a Form type UXs to Tables. If they are on the User Entitlement page with a role of Admin they should be able to see six different options that are table type UXs based on the Form type UXs from Content Creators. Finally if they are on the User Entitlement page with a role of Approver they will see an approval portal where they need to action an approval.

Can this be done in just 1-2 apps or do I need to create multiple, one for each Entitlement group?

0 0 29
0 REPLIES 0
Top Labels in this Space