Show data in Appsheet made in Google Table

How can I show data in Appsheet app added manualy in Google Sheet? I need this data to be synchronized every time I enter new data for new row into a Google Sheet manually. Is it possible?

0 11 165
11 REPLIES 11

This question has been asked before and there is documentation for a Appsheet events add-on for Google Sheets. Here is the documentation https://support.google.com/appsheet/answer/11520310?hl=en&sjid=3533172825435433724-NA#configure

Yeah, but it doen't not solve my problem. It does not add a recording to Appsheet. New rows added manualy in Google sheet are still not displayed in Apsheet. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

If the app doesn't show those manually added rows, there could be few reasons.. your key column contains duplicate values, your security filter or slice is filtering the data. Check these first.

ะะปะตะบัะตะน, ะฟะพะทะฒะพะปัŽ ัะตะฑะต ะฟั€ะตะดะฟะพะปะพะถะธั‚ัŒ, ั‡ั‚ะพ ะฒั‹ ั€ัƒััะบะพะณะพะฒะพั€ัั‰ะธะน ะฟะพะปัŒะทะพะฒะฐั‚ะตะปัŒ ๐Ÿ™‚ ะ•ัะปะธ ั ะพัˆะธะฑะฐัŽััŒ, ะฟะพะฟั€ะฐะฒัŒั‚ะต. ะฏ ะฟั€ะพะฒะตั€ะธะป, ั‚ะฐะผ ะฝะตั‚ ะดัƒะฑะปะธั€ะพะฒะฐะฝะฝั‹ั… ะทะฐะฟะธัะตะน ะฝะธะบะฐะบะธั…. ะฏ ะดัƒะผะฐัŽ ะดะตะปะพ ะฒ ะฑะพั‚ะต. ะšะฐะบ ะฝะฐัั‚ั€ะพะธั‚ัŒ ะฑะพั‚ ะดะปั ะดะพะฑะฐะฒะปะตะฝะธั ะฝะพะฒั‹ั… ะทะฐะฟะธัะตะน ะฒ Appsheet, ะตัะปะธ ั ะฒั€ัƒั‡ะฝัƒัŽ ะดะพะฑะฐะฒะปััŽ ะทะฐะฟะธััŒ ั‚ะฐะฑะปะธั†ัƒ (ั‚.ะต. ั ะดะพะฑะฐะฒะปััŽ ั€ัะด ั ะดะฐะฝะฝั‹ะผะธ).

ะ’ะฐัˆะฐ ะฟั€ะตะดั‹ะดัƒั‰ะฐั ั€ะตะบะพะผะตะฝะดะฐั†ะธั ะผะฝะต ะพั‡ะตะฝัŒ ะฟะพะผะพะณะปะฐ, ะทะฐ ะฝะตั‘ ัะฟะฐัะธะฑะพ. ะะฐะดะตัŽััŒ ะธ ั‚ัƒั‚ ะฟะพะดัะบะฐะถะตั‚ะต. ะ—ะฐั€ะฐะฝะตะต ะพะณั€ะพะผะฝะพะต ัะฟะฐัะธะฑะพ. ะ ั‚ะพ ั ัƒะถะต ะฟะพะปะตะท ะฒ Zapier, ะฝะพ ั…ะพั‚ะตะปะพััŒ ะฑั‹ ะพั‚ะดะตะปะฐั‚ัŒัั ะผะตะฝัŒัˆะตะน ะบั€ะพะฒัŒัŽ, ั‚ะฐะบ ัะบะฐะทะฐั‚ัŒ.

Your assumption was wrong.

Next check that the Editor > Settings > Performance > Delta sync option is set as OFF.

I'm really sorry, the problem was that the table had rows with the same [ID]. Now it works.

And is there a way for the Appsheet app to automatically sync when adding data to the table manually without clicking on the sync button in the app?

Good to hear!

@TheBadOne perhaps this may help, I have not tested myself.

https://youtu.be/lK0BASiLSaU?si=kV9dVemqQetZfNMf

All ok, but I canโ€™t import new rows added to the table manually into the Apsheet application. Synchronizing changes - yes, there is no problem here, but importing so that you donโ€™t have to click on the sync button does not work. Any ideas?

In tests I've done, AppSheet Even works fine but only for record modifications.
If records are added or deleted directly from the sheet, it is not able to detect it and manual synchronization is necessary.

Top Labels in this Space