There is still yesterday,

When a colleague signed on the application I had it appear on my google sheet

Since this morning it doesn't work anymore

Can you help me?

THANKS

capte1.jpg

0 1 64
1 REPLY 1

In your sheet, you DO NOT need to use the URL.  In fact, I would avoid URL's if possible.  That add extra overhead and slow down the app when they are not needed.

AppSheet supports "relative" pathing for images - relative to the sheet location.   This means the starting point is automatically the folder where the sheet is stored.  When images are saved they are placed into folders under this starting point.   

In your case, the Images folder created is "Pointages_Images"  and the filename is "Signature_Collaborateur.165051.png".  So, what you want in the sheet is "Pointages_Images/Signature_Collaborateur.165051.png".   If you are saving your signatures from the app, it should saved this pathing for you automatically.  Note, in the Signature column you can specify a customer folder if you wish but it is still inserted relative to the sheet location.

This all assumes you have NOT moved the sheet from its default location.  If you have, either move it back OR move the Images folder to where the sheet now lives.

I hope this helps!

Top Labels in this Space