Snapshot of data totals automated each week

Hi all - another day, another question!!

I have a dashboard showing various charts (Histograms) - this results in small overviews that I have to click on to enlarge to see the actual data - or rollover the column precisely to see the totals...

What I am wanting is a snapshot of these totals emailed automatically each week. It seems the easiest way will be to send a screenshot of that dashboard, this looks like it is possible. What I am struggling with though is being able to show the totals of the columns on the overiew dashboards... is there a way to show the totals on the columns at all like a data label?

Thanks

0 4 109
4 REPLIES 4

This shouldn't be easier, but better in every measurable way IMHO:
Open Source Chart Image API | QuickChart

Thanks for this - so just to humour me - is this a visualisation of the live data from the app?

Quickchart is a service that returns an image from a URL.
You won't be able to interact with the image, but the image itself is dynamic.

It's one of the best for reports, and that's what you asked for.

Take a look at the community for reference:
Quickchart

Thanks again for this - Ive looked at the links and googled but I just can't get my head around it... So Ive created the initial link for a chart https://quickchart.io/chart/render/zm-9d8dcc63-dad6-4e73-9e1a-87db0dd6e722

How do I then get that to show my data? is there any step by step instructions for this? Im finding it very confusing!

Thanks in advance

Top Labels in this Space