Troubleshootung with graphics: quickchart.io

RSR
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

Good morning community.

My name is Rodrigo and is my first post in the blog.

I have a question about a trouble I have in one of my developed apps, related to an image of a graphic inserted via quickchart.io. When I access to the โ€œView Dataโ€ window I can see it well and access to it without a problem, but in the app view it shows an exclamation sign for a 404 error.

I attached to this post some screen captures.

Thank you for the attention.

Best regards.

0 6 290
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @RSR ! Welcome to the community!

Iโ€™m a big fan of QuickChart and have been working with it again in the past few days. A long time ago, I wrote a โ€œTips & Tricksโ€ post that might be helpful to you:

This little post of mine generated a lot of discussion that might help.

Another thread contains this:

I wonder if ENCODEURL(), introduced by @Steve might not solve your problem.

Finally, since you seem to be new to the community, Iโ€™d like to point out that searching the community archives can be a good way to find answers to your questions โ€“ but donโ€™t hesitate to ask if you have trouble finding what you are looking for

https://community.appsheet.com/search?expanded=true&q=quickchart

Hi Kirk.

Thank you very much for your response.

Previous to entry in the charts world, I read your article and it was very useful. The thing that really disorient me is that all did goes well for a lapse of 3 or 4 month, and now I canโ€™t see the graph in my app but I can see it correctly in the Data section.

Best regards.

I see. Sorry to hear about your difficulties. In that case, it might be a good idea to contact support.

Please post screenshots demonstrating this.

Hi Steve.

In the image below you can see in the left hand the Table Data View, where the graphic look great. In the right hand, inside the orange rectangle in the Dashboard view, you can see where the graphic is, that canโ€™t be seen for a 404 error.

Best regards

Odd!

I have no idea if or why it might be a problem, but that particular view within the dashboard is a detail view, where the working ones appear to be of some other type.

Iโ€™m afraid I have no guidance for you except to engage Support on this.

Contact AppSheet Support

Top Labels in this Space