Unable to add row to table appsheet. Requested item from Appsheet database not found

I'm using the iPhone app to manage a database through an appsheet form. I noticed that the last 19 additions and modifications did not go through to the main database. I get the following error when trying to sync: Unable to add row to table appsheet. Requested item from Appsheet database not found.

If I look at the changes to be added, I see that the first new addition is coming up with a "failureCount": 1 I'm not sure why that is the case as the _RowNumber to be added is currently unused in the database (i.e. latest Row is 24, current to be added is 25).

What is causing this issue? How can I resolve it? and how do I not lose my changes?

0 6 269
6 REPLIES 6

Not sure exactly how you are adding rows. If you are specifying _rownumber, try not doing it. _rownumber is automatically maintained by the system.

No I am not adding a row number explicitly. I am just looking at the logs and trying to understand why it is failing

I really have no idea then. Similar Q&As regarding AppSheet database issues get answers like it is still not production ready and should report the problem to the dev team.

Perhaps you could inform the team with how you can reproduce the issue so improvement can be made. (Are you having the issue with only one specific table? can you reproduce it? etc)

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

AppSheet Database is currently a preview feature and under active development. Preview features are not yet suitable for use in important apps. Until it has achieved greater stability, I recommend against using this preview feature except for testing and to help the AppSheet developers in their efforts. To follow the progress of and contribute to the development effort, please visit this dedicated Community topic:

Introducing new AppSheet database feature ...

You are perfectly right.

Top Labels in this Space