Use Reference in behaviour

I wish to write date and time to a second datasource which is referenced but am having trouble. 2 tables. Delivery & movements. Pictures below:

I am getting muddled in creating a behaviour to write this data to a specific row. The row uniqueID in in the Delivery test Data is displayed when the VRN is selected in the Test Movement Data. I wish to use that unique ID is write simple date and time (NOW()) in the field onsite?. I have already create a behaviour that will write that data but it's calling that data and using the UNIQUE ID that is shown when selecting the VRN. I know I need to create another action to call the previous action but I need to select the row using [_thisrow] if that made any sense.

delivery test.PNGMovement test.PNGSetup.pngSetup 2.PNG Action Onsite.PNGMuddled.PNG

0 4 85
4 REPLIES 4

So is this where you are stuck?

Marc_Dillon_0-1676062695580.png

I think you'd just need:   LIST( [VRN] )

How would that write the data into the [Delivery Test Data].[Onsite?]? I would want to use the UniqueID to ID the row to write to. So when the referenced VRN is selected in the Vehicle Movement (from the Delivery test Data), and a time and date is created in the Vehicle Movement Test, is would write now() time and date against the same listed item in the Delivery Test Data. Simply listing it wont write the data by searching the [VRN] when I am trying to use the [UniqueID]. Or am I wrong?

couldn't I use LIST(uniqueID). The fact I use [UNIQUEID] in the Delivery Test Data and [Delivery Unique ID] referenced from Delivery Test, would that cause a confusion?

The "referenced rows" setting requires a list of key values, of records on the "referenced table", that you want the "referenced action" to run on. Your list of key values is only one item, and the value is in the [VRN] column.

Top Labels in this Space