Video calling integrated with google duo, whatsapp or similar

Hey guys,

I envision a touchscreen or tablet in my office, that basically replaces the front desk person. My clients would walk in, see the screen and touch it. They would then see a menu, something like "What can we help you with?" When they click on an option, it will open a video call with the correct person.

Is it possible to make Appsheet integrated with google duo, whatsapp or something similar for video calling?

Thank you

0 4 306
4 REPLIES 4

Steve
Platinum 4
Platinum 4

AppSheet has no built-in support for what you want. I can imagine ways you could approximate it, but nothing that would be reliable or secure. From my perspective, I suspect AppSheet is not a good option for your goal.

Thank you Steve for your feedback. I think it would be great if AppSheet could accommodate video calling features integrated with third parties.

I would agree, AppSheet might not be the best option for this - but it can do (part) of the job.

The menu launcher could open to a google meet (or other video chat URL) - but there would still be some "fiddly work" the user would need to do (depending on the platform).

Like: they'd still need to join the call (and that sort of extra step could pose a barrier).

is it possible to use whatsapp video call link to make it make sense for Appsheet for a while?

Top Labels in this Space