Vlookup error

Good day!

I'm having a difficult time fixing an error, which is = IFERROR(VLOOKUP(A2, QUERY(Customers!1:1001, "SELECT D, J WHERE J <> '' ORDER BY B DESC", 1), 2, FALSE), ""), where my goal is to create a cashless pos that assists a student in ordering their wanted products using an RFID card. This formula is to transfer the "Balance Left" column from the "Customers" tab onto the "Balance" column in the "Students" tab, depending on the student no. of the student. But the thing is, the formula can't detect the student no., but the query is doing fine. I would appreciate it if you will assist us in this conflict that has been ongoing for 3 weeks now. Please help me out for my thesis T__T Thank you so much! 

Solved Solved
1 2 49
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

=IFERROR(vlookup(A2,QUERY(Customers!$1:$1001, "SELECT D, J, B WHERE NOT J IS NULL ORDER BY B DESC", 1),2,FALSE),"")

If this is not working in your Google Sheet, clear the values from the cells by going to edit -> delete -> values and then paste the formula into the cells

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

=IFERROR(vlookup(A2,QUERY(Customers!$1:$1001, "SELECT D, J, B WHERE NOT J IS NULL ORDER BY B DESC", 1),2,FALSE),"")

If this is not working in your Google Sheet, clear the values from the cells by going to edit -> delete -> values and then paste the formula into the cells

thank you 😁

Top Labels in this Space