Wrong time in google calendar

AppRm

Hi,
I created an automatism that when I fill in the data by manually entering the date and time, an event is created in google calendar, but I realized that the event is created an hour earlier than the time entered manually in the appsheet. My time zone is GMT + 2

1 5 1,336
5 REPLIES 5

Do you have daylight savings concept applied in the timezone where you are located?

If so, is the time advancing for the events dated on or after 7th November 2021?

Then the problem is because I think Google calendar respects daylight savings time.

Please take a look at the below post with similar issue.

same problem occuring , when i was enter event datetime 24-03-23, 9:30-10:00

event sent proper with same time to the receiver  24-03-23, 9:30-10:00 but in my appsheet is showing  24-03-23, 4:00-4:30 total error in hours is  5hours 30 minute .....

I am from india ,mumbai

With automation based on dateTime values, always set your sheet's region to GMT No Daylight Saving.

Capture dโ€™eฬcran 2023-03-20 aฬ€ 13.12.16.png

Is this in the google sheet itself? I switched it to what you have circled above, I'm still getting a time zone issue. I am EST, using appsheet to add event from 830AM-430PM. Appsheet will add it but from 930AM-530PM. Any suggestions? 

Respected Team ,
Thank you for your email , actually my Google calender time is
not proper , i have changed to GMT +5:30 selected india zone ...
Now it is working ok...

Thank you team..
Thanks and Regards
Salman khan.
Top Labels in this Space