appsheet webhook not writing parent data inside <<start expression

I am running an automation bot with a json webhook task to the appsheet api with a <<start :[related child table] expresion.

{
"Action": "Add",
"Properties": {
"Locale": "en-US"
},
"Rows": [ <<Start: [Related Part BOMs]>>
{
"codigo":"[_THISROW-1].[SKU]",
"productID":"<<[ID]>>",
"nombre":"<<[nombre]>>",
"material":"<<[material]>>",
"cantidad":"<<[cantidad]>>",
"udm":"<<[udm]>>"
},
<<End>>]
}

Iยดm using the [_THISROW-1].[SKU] to access the parent table "SKU" record, but it wonยดt write it to the table, all the related child records are written fine.

CHILD TABLECHILD TABLE

What am I doing wrong?

0 2 93
2 REPLIES 2

We are missing some important details.  I understand you have Parent and Children.  Are you adding both Parent and Children before saving? When does the automation run?  On Parent ADD?

Iยดm copying the child records with an "execute sequence of actions" action which first asks for an input (the ID which will be used as the new parent) writes it to the parent table to the "NextParent" column, then sets a "trigger" value which fires the automation "on add", runs the aforementioned webhook task and lastly clears the trigger column.

initial actioninitial actionScreen Shot 2022-09-13 at 16.42.52.pngScreen Shot 2022-09-13 at 16.43.03.pngbot eventbot eventtrigger and next parent recordstrigger and next parent records

Top Labels in this Space