column Enumlist using "Base type" =Ref showing labels in the field, but not in the automation

Hello!

I am using a column type EnumList, with "Base type" = Ref, so, in the field for the users is shown the label (name of the employees), but in the .pdf file sent as attachments of my automation, is shown the ID of the employees and not the name/first name.

How could I solve this? I thought create another column but I don't know how to write (till now I used Any(Select(table1[column]),[_thisrow].keyoftable2=keyoftable1)), but this works for one value, and now I need to have multi-values.

Thank you for your help!

Regards!

Ruxandra

Solved Solved
0 5 93
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Does this help? And you can add it into your template.

SELECT(RefTable[LabelColumn],IN([KeyColumn],[_THISROW].[EnumList]))

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

You could use something like SELECT(Table[Column],IN([Column],[_THISROW].[EnumList])) but of course with your own table and column names.

Hello!

Could you give me some additional explanation? Table[column] are the table/column from which I need to take data in my other table, then inside IN(), it is not clear for me. I've made  formulas, but it doesn't work, I have some errors. This formula is for the new column, in order to obtain the list?

Now, I have my EnumList column, with Base type "Ref", and in Valid_if column I have a formula Table[thecolumn which is the key of the table], and I am able to see the list of all keys from this table, but I need the values (the names of  emplyees).

Thank you for your help.

Regards!

Ruxandra

Does this help? And you can add it into your template.

SELECT(RefTable[LabelColumn],IN([KeyColumn],[_THISROW].[EnumList]))

Hello again!

It worked like this: SELECT(RefTable[LabelColumn],IN([KeyColumn],[_THISROW].[EnumList - it is the column Enumlist with Ref and Base type which shows the keys])).

The second column which shows the label should be "Text" type.

Thank you for your help!

Regards!

Ruxandra

You're welcome!

Top Labels in this Space