de - de reference

hello there!! I have two issues, the first is that my english is poor haha and the second,

I have the typical Products, Orders and Details tables with the typical ref. Details refers to Orders and also to Products but Orders and Products have no relationship.

The thing is whenever I update an order y create all the rows in Details but, can't keep the total stock in the [Products][stock] field. Iยดve tried many different combinations with set the values on some rows  to trigger from the Order view but no luck. Because when I use Orders-Products Iยดm lacking the order Detail_id and when I try Details-Products, canยดt identify the Order.

If some one knows some magic trick, I'll be grateful!!

Solved Solved
0 4 75
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

I think it could be easier. Did you consider using virtual columns ? I'm not sure that would fit your case, but it could.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

Hi @cuadromoreno 

Can you share screenshots of your table structure, from your app editor ?

Solved allready !!! I transfer data from Order to Details as the Status changes from Aproved to "In inventory" and light up a flag. Then, from Details I transfer the lines with flag to Products. I Whish it was easier but it works. Thanks for your kind response, regards!!!

Aurelien
Google Developer Expert
Google Developer Expert

I think it could be easier. Did you consider using virtual columns ? I'm not sure that would fit your case, but it could.

Yes, I did so and is working a lot faster. Learning a lot, thanks so much

Top Labels in this Space