certmetric is not working, you can not to do a reset of password and access

Hi my friends

I dont know but the support assistance associate to https://cp.certmetrics.com/google/en/login is not working weeks, I get my certificate however i dont have access,  which means I cannot print score report, cannot get digital cert, I opened case on with number 47349373, but no one there to help me, not any update 

Solved Solved
0 30 1,545
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hello,

I have merged your duplicate CertMetrics accounts and resent the New Candidate email. 

Thank you

View solution in original post

Good Afternoon Carey, now all its working, thank you  so much for your Help

View solution in original post

30 REPLIES 30

Hello,

I have merged your duplicate CertMetrics accounts and resent the New Candidate email. 

Thank you

Good Afternoon Carey, now all its working, thank you  so much for your Help

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi @careyc 

I can't login to my certmetrics profile anymore. Before I was able to login.
Can you please check this for me?

Thank you.

@careyc  i have also facing the same issue.. i did my certification and also set up details in certmetrics portal. when i am trying to reset password it is not sending details on my email id.. not able to login to cert metrics and not able to view my credential on certified directory . can you please help here ?

Hello @careyc 

Could you please help me apolying the same solución? It seems I have several accounts in this email josealf.cerdas@gmail.com so I am not abre to login in cp certmetrics, I already passed my Digital Cloud Leader Exam but I can not login in cp certmetrics so unable to download and see my certificate, thanks in advance! 

Hello @careyc , 

I am also having a similar issue and I'm hoping you could help me out. The support assistance associate to https://cp.certmetrics.com/google/en/login is not working and I am trying to set up an account to access my certificate but I never receive an email. I also tried the "forgot password" option but still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Carey,

I am unable to access CertMetrics. I received an email with the link to verify and create my account which got expired before I could access it. Since then I am unable to re-generate this link to verify/create account.

Please suggest.

Utsav

Hello

Without a name or email address, I am unable to help you. You may also contact Certification Support at: https://support.google.com/cloud-certification/contact/Cloud_Certifications_Contact

Hello could you help me please, i also have the same problem Specified email is used by multiple accounts.

Thanks

Hello

Without a name or email address, I am unable to help you. You may also contact Certification Support at: https://support.google.com/cloud-certification/contact/Cloud_Certifications_Contact

Mario - it looks like this was resolved. I can see that the accounts were merged on 3/30.

Regards

Hello Fahad,

I need more information. Can you send me the email address associated with your account? Or some other identifying piece of information.

Thank you

Former Community Member
Not applicable

Hi @careyc,

Thank you very much for the response. I just checked the login issue, it is now resolved. However I can't see my Certification ID on my certificate in credential.net. 
Is it something that you can check for me? Please

Case#: 47223400, 47917128

Thank you.

Hello Fahad,

Thanks for letting me know the login issue is resolved. 

Regarding Certification ID: during this time of transition to CertMetrics the Certification ID that was on the Accredible certificate has been removed while we rework some data mapping issues. It will be replaced soon. Hopefully by end of day this Friday (Pacific Time), but if not, early next week. 

Cheers

@careyc  i am also having issue with certmetric login. earlier i did the setup and my credential were showing in my profile . currently not able to login and tried to  reset password , however  emails are not getting on my email id. my email id is (PII Removed by Staff).  can you please assist here ?

Hello Mayur,

I can see that your gmail address is used as your recovery address and not your primary email address. You have your work email address set to your primary email address.  Let me update your primary email address to your gmail address and resend a New Candidate Email with login instructions.

Regards

@careyc  Thank you for your quick help !!!  it is working now.. 

@careyc  Thank you for solving my certmetric portal issue. i have one more question.. my credential is not listed on google cloud under my credentials , accredible sent me url . how to show my credentials?

Thank you in advance !!!

Hi, @careyc. I have problem too with the access. When i try acess, i received a message "Specified email is used by multiple accounts". You can help me?

Hello Matheus,

I see a merge was done on Feb 3. Is this still an issue?

Hi @careyc , could you please merge my account, please? I cannot login, it's returning the following error "Specified email is used by multiple accounts".
Best regards.

Hello - I'll need your full name or email address to find your accounts.

Hello! My name is Gabriel Florêncio Alves.

Hello - Please try again. I re-triggered a New Candidate email to your gmail address. Please follow the instructions in that email to login.  Thank you

Hi @careyc no, it's resolved. Thx!

Hi I have the same problem 

I need my certificaded

Hello Erick,

You had many duplicate accounts in CertMetrics. I have merged them and maintained the information found in your Webassessor account that you used to take the Workspace Administrator exam.

Please login to CertMetrics using the same email address that you have in your Webassessor account.

https://cp.certmetrics.com/google/en/public/first-time-login

Thank you

Hi careyc,

My name is Pedro Pereira Gonçalves and i been have the same problem. Can you help me too?

Previously, I was able to login but not anymore. I do not see any error message. Browser Console shows me 400 Bad request error.chrome_C6RoSp7k0g.gif

Please try again with the gmail address. I made an adjustment.