Benefits of subscribing to threads and forum boards

Willie_Turney
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello Google Cloud Community users! 👋

Willie here from the Google Cloud Community team. Do you specialize in a Google product? Do you want to stay up to date on questions and conversations in the GCC? Check out these 3 key benefits when you subscribe to a label or board:

1. You stay up to date with content

When you subscribe to a forum board or label, you can get emails directly sent to your inbox. This allows you to get notified each time the label is mentioned in a post or a when a fellow community member interacts in the forum

2. You Maximize your learning 

As a subscriber, you gain new insights and keep yourself updated with the areas and topics of your choice. Not to mention, you can also help other community members when they are stuck or are looking for feedback 😎

3. You get access to a wider community 

The GCC is home to 80k members. The Cloud Forums are an incredibly powerful place to engage with other people who share the same interests as you!

Learn how to manage your subscriptions in this article

Thanks!

36 4 1,811
4 REPLIES 4

Hey Willie,

Joining the forum hasnt helped the 111 support requests and over 34k views here:

https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Cloud-Hub/This-action-couldn-t-be-completed-Try-again-later-...

Most have learned that VCC's or Internet only banks dont work (as described in the support documentation). Many , including myself, have tried high street banks debit cards (I've tried two).   Doesn't work.   There are no chat support or phone support options.  Have been one or two responses from Google rep's on the forum, all irrelevant responses.   Appreciate some support !

Hey Willie,

Joining the forum hasnt helped the 111 support requests and over 34k views here:

good

Hi sir. i have idea about app designing can you help to get it

Top Labels in this Space