GCP Free Trial Sign-Up - Error OR_BACR2_34 - Help?!

I've been trying to set up my company GCP account for four days. I've opened a GCP Billing Support ticket and slowly elevated the severity over the last four days. I've gotten no response. 

I have used a normal debit card. My bank or debit account isn't holding it up - I've called them. I am using a company email account attached to my Google Workspace & Domain account. 

I've been a full-stack developer for 13 years; this is easily the most frustrating sign-up of my life. My entire start-up is now at a standstill because an important dataset we're using is in BigQuery, and I can't move it into a GCP bucket because I have no GCP account. 

Does anyone have a solution to this? I've crawled the Forums here, StackOverflow, and random places online. A lot of people are experiencing this sort of error and there doesn't seem to be an explanation. It's stretched over the last few years, too. I found similar issues from 2018 with no responses from Google support but the tickets/threads were closed by Google with a generic response. 

Error: 
This action couldn't be completed. Please try again later. OR_BACR2_34

19 42 20.8K
42 REPLIES 42

The issue is verification, making sure your card details and identity are the same. I've experienced this particular challenge on a different google account and google later (after some days) requested - via notification - for government ID and picture of card before successfully activating the account.
Google needs to make sure verification is part of their onboarding process for google cloud account, users should be at the center of your product, it's a really frustrating process and there is no article or guide that speaks to the issue. 

Namsy

Its for the first time that I decided to  learn GCP to add something to my cloud knowledge. 

The only thing comes to mind while facing 

Action unsuccessful

This action couldn’t be completed. Try again later. [OR_BACR2_34]  was If I am scammed.
Is this real GCP support page?

Dear Google Support,

I am also having the same issue. I tried with my Debit Card and I get the OTP as part of 2FA.

After entering the OTP, it spins for few seconds and when it seems its going through, it throws the cryptic Error - This action couldn’t be completed. Try again later. [OR_BACR2_34]

Can we get an error in English the a IBM mainframe style Error Code?

Top Labels in this Space