Next 24 - Vegas

As there is a massive lack of any kind of information regarding the main event of the year of one of the biggest companies in the world, I have to ask here:

* When can we pick up our badges? Day before 9th or strictly on Tuesday? 

* Why is there no Link from  https://cloud.withgoogle.com/next to https://cloudnext.swoogo.com/. The latter being the more important one as it holds the ticket confirmation and all the event-related contacts. You can do better here. You have a dev or two who could put this all under one domain. 

* No info regarding food/catering. That was a major point of criticism at the last event. 

* No agenda until today. Three weeks before the event. With the early bird tickets no available anymore afaik. 

I know that a lot is going on to organize such things for such an event. Did it myself. But you are still the ones people look up to. 

Better to overshare when it comes to this than to hold the information back. 

Just my 2 cents

Solved Solved
2 1 153
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Aftermath5428,

Thanks so much for your feedback on communications around Next '24! We absolutely care about your "2 cents" and are glad you bought your questions here. I will definitely pass along your feedback to the teams that own these areas as things we can improve in future years. 

My understanding is that there are a series of "Know Before You Go" confirmation emails that are going out to registered attendees. One of the reasons some of this information is not on the Next '24 event site is because the directions differ based on which ticket attendees purchased. 

If you have not already done so, please reach out to: googlecloudnext@gpj.com for more information on badge pickup windows/locations, catering/dietary needs. 

I completely hear you on your concerns around access to the agenda - I hope that you were able to locate and register for the sessions you're excited about! 

Again, your feedback is helpful and I will make sure that it is seen by the right teams to improve future experiences at Google Cloud Events. 

Take care,

Roderick 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Roderick
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Aftermath5428,

Thanks so much for your feedback on communications around Next '24! We absolutely care about your "2 cents" and are glad you bought your questions here. I will definitely pass along your feedback to the teams that own these areas as things we can improve in future years. 

My understanding is that there are a series of "Know Before You Go" confirmation emails that are going out to registered attendees. One of the reasons some of this information is not on the Next '24 event site is because the directions differ based on which ticket attendees purchased. 

If you have not already done so, please reach out to: googlecloudnext@gpj.com for more information on badge pickup windows/locations, catering/dietary needs. 

I completely hear you on your concerns around access to the agenda - I hope that you were able to locate and register for the sessions you're excited about! 

Again, your feedback is helpful and I will make sure that it is seen by the right teams to improve future experiences at Google Cloud Events. 

Take care,

Roderick 

Top Labels in this Space