Which of these items is my app not meeting?

I login to GCP cloud console(I see many posts in this forum on oauth consent screen so assume this is the right forum).  I go to "APIs and Services" -> "OAuth consent screen" and I receive 5 bullets but some of these are DEFINITELY met so I am confused which ones they think are not met.  Do they really think all are not met -> 

Actions Required

Comply with demonstration video and/or app testing requirements

Ensure your demo video is publicly accessible, demonstrates scope functionality, and the OAuth consent screen grant process
Comply with scope requirements

Ensure your selected scopes are as granular as possible and meets our usage requirements
Comply with homepage requirements

Ensure your homepage is publicly accessible and meets all requirements
Comply with privacy policy requirements

Ensure your privacy policy is publicly accessible and meets all requirements
Provide additional information

Check your provided developer contact email(s) for information requested by our Trust & Safety team

For example, my video is public though only via link -> https://youtu.be/JcpSRHZCQwA
My privacy page is linked from home page thewhitelister.com at the bottom and I put in oauth consent screen settings though I do not see it presented by google during the flow(which is odd to me and seems more google's issue, not mine??).

All in all, I went through in detail and cannot tell what is not met here?

Oh, the weirdest one is "Ensure your homepage is publicly accessible and meets all requirements" -> thewhitelister.com -> can you all not access that?  I have had many people go there just fine.  Why is that even in the list of things I need to do?
Solved Solved
1 1 500
  • Oh
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @deananything,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

For cases like this, the best course of action is to contact Google Cloud Support directly. They can create a ticket for you to the OAuth team, allowing them to inspect your project firsthand.

I hope this helps. Thank you. 😃

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hi @deananything,

Welcome to the Google Cloud Community!

For cases like this, the best course of action is to contact Google Cloud Support directly. They can create a ticket for you to the OAuth team, allowing them to inspect your project firsthand.

I hope this helps. Thank you. 😃

Top Labels in this Space