Access Google Workspace Visible Changes

Hi, 

I can't access the Google Workspace Visible Changes here, which i had access in CCC (https://www.cloudconnectcommunity.com/ccc/ls/community/googleworkspace-visible-changes😢

Where can I request access? (it's just say access denied)

Screenshot 2021-06-29 14.58.39.png

Screenshot 2021-06-29 14.59.00.png

Thanks

Solved Solved
9 165 8,990
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

We are investigating your request, as well. Thank you for your patience.

View solution in original post

165 REPLIES 165

Hello @gontranleynaert,

Thank you for joining the Community. We are going to review your request.

Thanks! 🤗

could I please get access too? I am getting the same error.

We are investigating your request, as well. Thank you for your patience.

Same issue here, be nice to have access back. And perhaps add an instruction on how to request access, the current error message is especially confusing when you used to have access on CCC.

Hello @Jessica_CM, I don't have access to the Visible Changes community either. I used to in the CCC platform.

Can you please help?

Thank you!

Hello @sebastien_onill,

We're investigating your request. Thank you for your patience.

Hi Jessica. 
I am a Partner and I can't access it either. We opened a Google Case but the issue is not fixed yet. Could you please verify it? Thank you!

Hello @leticia_silva,

We're looking into your request. Thank you for your patience.

Hi @Jessica_CM , I also don't have access to Visible Changes any more, could you kindly add me to the community again?

Hello @oliver_poetsch1,
Thanks for being a member of our Community. I've added you to the list of Community members to investigate for access.

Any progress here? It's been 3 weeks and I'm missing the updates every week.

I also lost access in the transition to the new community. Could you add me to the list?

@chrisriver I've passed on your request for investigation.

@Jessica_CM you can add me also to this list but it seems like almost every person that had access before doesn't have access now

Hello @krodriguez,

Thanks for joining our Community. I've added you to the list. Thank you for your patience.

@Jessica_CM,

I am unable to access the Visible Changes as well. I was able to access in CCC.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

@rwiebke I've added you to the list of Community members to investigate for access. Thank you.

Hi Jessica, can you add me also?

@marcosafadi We are going to look into your request. Thank you.

@Jessica_CM can you give me access please

@chris491 I have added your request. Thank you.

@Jessica_CM I am unable to access the Visible Changes as well. I was able to access in CCC. Can you please help?

Thank you

Hello @elisabeth_olofs,

I have added you to the list of users to investigate, as well.

@Jessica_CM @Willie_Turney 
Not sure if it's still being investigated but I continue to have ACCESS DENIED when attempting to access the Google Workspace Visible Changes area. Can you please provide an update?

/Elisabeth 

I was privately messaged and was told that if we do not have an account team or have an NDA signed they will not be giving us access. Im not sure if you have either of those, but when I asked about getting an account team and NDA they have not messaged back. 

I was told the same and I am having the same issue. I have not received a message back from anyone. I still do not have access or found a process to gain it.

I was told the same thing, and when i asked what an "account team" in this context was, I got radio silence. I clearly remember agreeing to an NDA when i signed up for access to the upcoming changes forum on the old CCC page, so i don't understand why that NDA didn't carry forward, or a similar easy to agree to NDA can't be provided here. It seems that google simply doesn't care about letting SMB organizations get ahead of changes anymore.

Most annoyingly, i was told that as an "alternative" i could access the information on the google workspace updates blog or the whats new calendar. This is better than nothing, i suppose, but it's all just publicly available information (that i already knew about). It still severely cuts down our lead time to prepare for changes that will affect everyone in our organization.

@Jessica_CM, do you have any further input on this development? Right now, it seems only a few of us have received an unsatisfactory response, and everyone else is still in the dark. If this is going to be Google's position with no room for compromise, we obviously can't do anything about that, but it would at least be nice if an official statement was made publicly somewhere. Ideally this would include clear documentation of who is able to get access and who is not able to get access to the upcoming visible changes updates, as well as an application form, again, with clear instructions on what is required.

Hi @Jessica_CM 
Can you add me to the list too please? 

Cheers, 
Fabian

@fschmitt I've added you to the list. We'll send you an update, once your request has been processed.

Thank you very much!

Hi @Jessica_CM 
Could you add me as well? Thank you

@egiesen1,

We are looking into your request.  Someone will reach out to you once your request has been reviewed or if additional information is needed.

Regards,

Michelle

Community Manager 

I can't access the Google Workspace Visible Changes here, which i had access in CCC (https://www.cloudconnectcommunity.com/ccc/ls/community/googleworkspace-visible-changes)

I have the same error, can you add me as well please?

Hello @Jessica_CM ,

Are you able to look at my request as well please?

Hello @chris_barrow4,

You're on our list of users to investigate. Thank you for your patience.

Hi @Jessica_CM how do we go about getting access? I used to have access in my previous role, but have now changed companies and am not sure how I can request access to Visible Changes?

Hi @InglebyG, thank you for your comment. We will take a look at your access. I will reach out to you directly once we have finished looking at your request. Thanks!