Which learning path would you have followed?

I just completed my Google Data Analytics certification. I´ll like to improve my skills and maybe changing my professional path, but there are too many options and courses out there (machine, learning, python for DA, statistics, etc...), so my question for y´all experienced people is:

What would you recommend me learn next? I´m aware it depends on a lot of things... but I´ll appreciate knowing which learning path would you have told yourself to follow if you were at the starting point of your learning path knowing what you know today...

0 2 245
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @jcarvajal77 

"There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti

So this picture will I think give you a clear picture where to start from 🙂 and YES! there is no end!! 🙂

1_QDmmmgCKwq828aatsvdwcw.png

You can start with one topic work on it, do some projects and gain some certifications and slowly you can move forward.

1_UvcgqMJFDgysm78wawo6_A.png

IMG-0021.jfif

Here is the blog to refer from : https://www.geeksforgeeks.org/how-to-become-data-scientist-a-complete-roadmap/

I hope this will help you to understand where to start from.

Thanks!

Hi @jcarvajal77 

You may do some research on what skills are popular in your location, how well they are paid and how well they match your personal preferences. I agree with @Shrieya that learning never stops but one may choose its own direction.