Instance Service Account not found in IAM

Hi everybody,

On a GCP Project, there is a Cloud SQL DataBase (PostgreSQL).
A service account is associated to this Cloud SQL DataBase (since its creation I guess).
My problem is that I don't see this service account among the 11 other service accounts in the IAM UI...
So I can't add a Role to it...

I have to grant this service account accessibility to a bucket, because I want to import in the database, datas from a CSV file downloaded in that bucket.

When I try to import a file using API or gcloud command (gcloud sql import csv), this is the error I get :

Show More
ERROR: (gcloud.sql.import.csv) HTTPError 403: The service account does not have the required permissions for the bucket.

So I would like to find the service account associated to the Cloud SQL database, in order to grant it roles/storage.objectAdmin. Is there a trick in this case ?

Thank you in advance for your help !

Solved Solved
1 1 78
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I've found a workaround in order to grant the required role to the instance service account (which still can't be found in IAM).
I've just import manually a CSV from the import UI of Cloud SQL.
That action grants automatically the required roles (roles/storage.objectAdmin) to the instance service account.

I'm now able to import files in the DB using API calls or GCLOUD command line.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

I've found a workaround in order to grant the required role to the instance service account (which still can't be found in IAM).
I've just import manually a CSV from the import UI of Cloud SQL.
That action grants automatically the required roles (roles/storage.objectAdmin) to the instance service account.

I'm now able to import files in the DB using API calls or GCLOUD command line.