Creating top 10 Customer View in Looker Explorer

We have a data set which is exposed in looker and the dataset holds a attribute called ClientID. I want to create a look where i can show the top 10 ClientID's for the selected Product Category in the filter section?
How can this be achived ? I tried using Custom Calculations but I am not able to acheive the desired result. 

Solved Solved
1 2 53
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello there,

Making a look with Client ID and limiting the row limit to 10 and having a Product Category filter on the dashboard level will be the most straightforward way to approach this. This way, the look will change according to product category of the users choice. Keep in mind you can also choose which looks the dashboard filters update as well. Here is a link to filters!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello there,

Making a look with Client ID and limiting the row limit to 10 and having a Product Category filter on the dashboard level will be the most straightforward way to approach this. This way, the look will change according to product category of the users choice. Keep in mind you can also choose which looks the dashboard filters update as well. Here is a link to filters!

Thank you Eric

Top Labels in this Space