Pendo feedback and feature requests

I’m seeing more and more topics around criticising Pendo and it’s issues. So I thought of creating a one topic that would maybe gather all ideas around the platform together. Maybe through this we can actually make this platform work.

I know about the topic Feature Requests: How your feedback makes Looker better but it’s more about how we share things in Pendo and not how we want Pendo to work.

Some of my first ideas that would help Pendo to work better:

1.  Get Looker developers/PMs to actually contribute to Pendo. I’m pretty sure that Looker isn’t building currently 3 new features which of 1 is background color changing and 1 is dashboard theme. Would be nice to have the same things we seen in release notes also in Pendo.

2. Better overview of top ideas. Currently I don’t see any possibility to check what are most voted or most discussed ideas in Pendo.

3. Get rid of old stuff. The latest release that pops us as unread for me is some feature that was released in 7.0. Why am I even seeing this?

4. Add categories to ideas. Is it a bug, is it a new feature request is it related to visualization? Let us filter by those requests

5. ​​​​​​Let people speak by their names and not Anonymous-123

6​. Give us a way to learn about new ideas. Once I log in then I should be able to see what are some new things that people are suggesting. Maybe kind a force us to upvote/downvote every idea so that I will only see some ideas where I haven’t voted yet?

7. Fix releases. Let us to see what was built in what version not only mention it as a free text in Request status message.

​​​​​​​8. Integration with community. Maybe post ideas also as a feed to Community page without possibility to comment on those. Well I’d like to comment here but I guess having info in one place makes more sense. So that people would contribute in Pendo.

Maybe someone else have also some other ideas?

Btw, don’t know which is the best Category for this topic. Feel free to move it to better place.

6 14 1,549
14 REPLIES 14
Top Labels in this Space