Transfer files from GCP Bucket to Azure

I have my application hosted on GCP with GCP bucket for file storage. I need to regular transfer files from this GCP bucket to Third Party Azure hosted Platform. Third Party has SFTP server hosted on Azure to accept files. What are options available from GCP to schedule file transfer without manual intervention

Please advice  

Solved Solved
7 1 89
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hello @avindia,

Currently, Cloud Storage Transfer Service only supports file system and Cloud Storage destinations. As a workaround, take a look at this blog post: SFTP access to Google Cloud Storage. Here you will utilize SFTPGo.  

Also, you can take a look at SFTP Gateway. This runs on Google Compute Engine and its a secure way to transfer files to and from Cloud Storage via SFTP.

If the above options don't work, you can contact Google Cloud Support to further look into your case. Hope it helps, thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Hello @avindia,

Currently, Cloud Storage Transfer Service only supports file system and Cloud Storage destinations. As a workaround, take a look at this blog post: SFTP access to Google Cloud Storage. Here you will utilize SFTPGo.  

Also, you can take a look at SFTP Gateway. This runs on Google Compute Engine and its a secure way to transfer files to and from Cloud Storage via SFTP.

If the above options don't work, you can contact Google Cloud Support to further look into your case. Hope it helps, thanks!