Arcade Facilitators - Your guides in the Google Cloud Arcade

Have you stopped by the Arcade lately?

You might have noticed a new look - and some new badges, too. Starting April, the Arcade is featuring two game levels: introductory and advanced. Each level will have 4 to 14 labs, including challenge labs. You’ll see skill badge recommendations to help you solve those challenge labs - and after completing the games, you can claim your progress towards skill badges. (Game labs count!)

Here’s the twist: For every 3 skill badges in the Google Cloud Skills Boost catalog that you earn between April 1 and June 15, 2023, you will get one Arcade Point. Yes, that’s right! Earning skill badges will enhance your skills AND add more Arcade points for bigger and more rewards! 

You might be wondering about credits to complete skill badges. We wondered about that too! And we’re excited to introduce you to our Arcade Facilitators, and explain a little bit more about the brand new program they’re a part of. 

Arcade Facilitators are your guides in the Arcade.They are passionate about helping others and can answer questions, provide tips, and help participants with Google Cloud Skills Boost credits. Of course, you can still share your queries and successes in the Google Cloud Community Learning Forum, but Arcade Facilitators will be able to help you with pressing issues in a more timely manner.

Each of the Arcade Facilitators will have a share group. Join a share group to access a shared pool of credits. You and the other share group members can use the credits to complete labs. (So don’t panic if you see the number of credits dropping - that’s just members of your share group taking labs!) Please join ONLY ONE share group of any facilitator of your choice. 

Yugali_0-1682324456562.png

Without further ado, please meet your Arcade Facilitators. Reach out to them to understand how you can join their share group. 

1. Abhishek Kumar 
  2. Abhishek Sharma
  3. Abhishek Tilwar
  4. Aditya Sharma
  5. Antariksh Pratham
  6. Ashutosh Upadhyay
  7. Harsh Wardhan Gupta
  8. Jay Bharatbhai Panchal
  9. Jay Shah
  10. Krushna Chandrakant Borse
  11. R Ashwin
  12. Sagar Soni
  13. Sanchit Khurana
  14. Sritam Kumar Behera
  15. Sumit Kumar
  16. Swastik Mishra
  17. Vikram Gour
  18. Dharmik Suchak

It is not mandatory to join an Arcade Facilitator’s group, but there are many benefits. Your Arcade Facilitator can help you personalize your Arcade experience, making it more enjoyable. You’ll also grow your network with opportunities to connect with your fellow share group members. Who knows - you may even like it so much that you’ll decide you want to be an Arcade Facilitator some day!

Happy learning, and see you at the Arcade 🙂

38 107 16K
107 REPLIES 107

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/quests/204?catalog_rank=%7B%22rank%22%3A25%2C%22num_filters%22%3...

Hello everyone, could someone please tell me if it is a skill badge?

Thanks for the help in advance!

no it's not 

Yes it is

I want to join this group 

It's hard to get one item 😞   How much does it cost for the coat?

Max 800 to 1k INR bro don't think too much bro time is money

is this a skill badge? The badge doesn't include "skill badge", but the text shows " Earn a skill badge ...."

Begin with Workspace -Essentials.JPG

It is a skill badge but it wont be counted as one from arcade pov. Arcade skill badges have "skill badge" mentioned in it....hope it helps

Thanks for your reply

All the best

Thank you and you too as well!

Would love to join a group to complete quests. Is there any space? 

@Yugali 

Will the skill badges earned through skill badges count as a valid point or not??

Please clarify two doubts -

1. Some are saying that if someone joins a Facilitator group, then he/she has to use that credit shared in the share group. Now if they have any subscription then their Skill badges won't count (only Arcade badges like lv1, trivia etc will count).

2. Some are saying that even if we don't join any facilitator but have/buy/get a subscription then also the skill badges won't count.

Is any of them true ?

Screenshot_2023-05-16-19-44-43-214_com.google.android.gm-edit.jpg

I have a question. Currently I'm in a facilitator's share group but in my country (Vietnam) there' an event for learning to prepare for cert, so I joined and got add to another credit share group for studying courses. So can I stay in both share groups and continue get Arcade's rewards or I must contact my facilitator to leave his group?

You guyz are just wasting time and efforts of students instead of sharing feedbacks you are guving totebags and cheap swags which are easily available under 1k .

Even if you cannot afford good swag atleast give 100% cert voucher .

No useful goodies for students 

No study lamp ,no storage devices ,no electric  kettle  same swags just like clearing godown 

Totally dissatisfied you guyz are cheating Indian students community..

Instead of that tote bag give 100% voucher .

@Yugali @Dwaipayan001 why don't u consider our feedback no vouchers in prizes u should gicve atleast something uselful this wasn't expected we are giving feedbacks fro3 yrs ...

same repeated swags like u are cleaning ur stocks 

Hey bro, I wasn't expecting you talk like this. These swags seems cool to me. And for your kind info an exam voucher of suppose CDL costs 99$ or 7 to 8 thousand INR and this much amount for single user to give away is not easy by anyone and still there's user that do this with multiple accounts to gain multiple voucher that would be disrespectful for others, I have got an internship just by going through all those games regularly, so they are actually helpful.

And as you also said, swags are just a token of appreciation and nothing else, then you are contradicting yourself.

Be respectful to the community. 

Hope for the best and live in the present not past.

It seems cool to you not to everyone voucher can easily ( for average 15 to
20 points) be given instead of swags . IN SECURITY challenge they too give
to everyone and in facilitator events too upto 50% so its not a problem for
them if they want

And community too need to respect the feedback .

One's desire can never be satisfied, that's all I have to say. Thank you.

And for 50% you asked, students profiles will already get 50% discount on certification. 50% is not an issue, issue is 100% voucher.

Instead of giving something useful for students they are giving a "Tool Car" , Kind of Grocery Shopping or vegetable carrying bag etc... and to earn even 1 point people have to do a lot more labs (talking about the skill badge way) and after doing all of this we are getting that....all the swags are overpriced. Like 5 points for a Cap ?? We got it for free last year... that cap is not worth 5 points in any way... They never listened to the feedbacks of students... that is the reason there are still 4200+ seats left in lv1 May... They didn't need to extend seats in any of the arcade games as people are done with them..

We worked hard on Earning badges since start of January and we were expecting those swags which we had shared you Feedbacks earlier but you didn't listen us again this time.

Do we need to do all the 16 skill badges for level 1 of Arcade Bracketology challenge?

Also do we need to post the badges on linkedin/twitter for the points?

Please clarify @Yugali 

Thank you for sharing 

Arcade is not working for me for weeks.  When I go to https://go.qwiklabs.com/arcade it just spins.  It worked for me maybe a month ago but recently home, school or work. Not working.  Any assistance appreciated.

Hi all, if anyone is able to get their free subscription, don't worry, dm me I will provide you free cloud credits for learning.

message me on Telegram:   @Goblin_hob 

I don't receive any gmail for Arcade point

Currently, I have 8 points, do anyone can check it help me, please

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/7d26ffd0-6d35-43f3-a889-05a46e5bba6f

Top Labels in this Space