Build your cloud skills with no-cost access to Google Cloud training on Coursera

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

From now until May 29, 2022: Learn new cloud skills to be effective immediately in real-world technology settings! Alongside partners Coursera, Google Cloud is offering one month no cost access to labs that you will complete in the Google Cloud Console.

A selected collection of the most popular self-paced labs, known as projects, are available at no cost for one month from April 28 - May 29, 2022. Learners can choose their preferred format to claim one month free access to either a top Google Cloud Project, course, Specialization or Professional Certificate.

Claim your free month here before May 29th!

5 3 1,049
3 REPLIES 3

Thanks alot for sharing 🥰🥰🥰

Hello there! My name is Pragnashree Chitturi and I am 12 years old. I have an amazing I idea called word to language. It takes a word or sentence from any language and tells you what language it is in amazing .For example, I can see this sentence on a poster: Wow, quelle bonne idée and to translate it I need to know what language it is in so I go to word to language to see. This idea may not seem important put I saw on many foods, body, and, face care product labels, the labels are in a different language, this is a huge concern because it is important to know what is being put on or in your body because it promotes your health and wellbeing. As I am a youth in this generation I many ideas on what is needed for people this generation. The reason I am contacting you is because I want an internship in google, the reason I am applying for this position is because I have many more innovative ideas such as this idea. Please contact me as soon as possible on your feedback.please give me a contact to contact google about my special case.🥺

Hello @Pragna11 

It is good to know that you are interested in being able to solve problems. I'm just one more member of the community and I'm surprised that at such a young age you have that vision.. The idea you propose is good only that google has already implemented it, you can check in the google translator that it has the option to identify languages . I can only tell you to keep trying, don't stop and keep studying... on google you can get many resources. I suggest you create a conversation topic so that the order of the forum can be maintained and so you can reach a person.

Top Labels in this Space