Free Credits

Hello everyone,

I want to share credits with you.Just DM or reply me

Solved Solved
10 165 3,072
6 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I required 30credits. I humbly request you to please share it with me.

View solution in original post

I want to get some credit for finishing labs and doing further research.

dm me your mail id

If you could gift me some credits to get my Arcade credentials, I would be very, very, very grateful.

Hey, I would be very thankful to you if you could share some credits with me.

165 REPLIES 165

Hey, I would be very thankful to you if you could share some credits with me. I want to learn and explore Google cloud

Hello , I want some credits to finish my labs. If you share your some credits to me it will be helpful for me to finish my labs on time. THANKS IN ADVANCE

hii buddy i need some credits plz help me ..and thank u for ur freindly and kind gesture

It would be kind enough if your share some credits to me, my email ID is   --  (PII Removed by Staff)

hey I'm Shrestha Paul. I really want to learn and explore the google cloud. i would be very happy if u could give me some some credits. here is my email id (PII Removed  by Staff)

I need some credits to explore the quicklabs cloud

Hello, as per your suggestion, I would like to kindly request 100 credits if possible. I appreciate your assistance and my emailid is <PII removed by staff>

I want 30-40 credit to complete my labs can u share me some credit?

Hi I am a backend developer, I created many static and dynamic websites hosted in my GitHub. Now I am working on my app development project (which is in closed testing period in Google Play Store).
Now I am trying to learning Google cloud and AWS. But I can't complete some labs in Google cloud for the lack of credit points.
If some kind hearted developers send me some credits so I can continue my life development journey.

closed testing period in Google Play Storeclosed testing period in Google Play Storemy website in GitHubmy website in GitHub

Hi, I need credit to complete labs and skill badge. Thank you so much ^^
public profiles: a486d87b-7fdb-49cd-b90c-d7d926b397e8
email: <PII removed by staff>

3db
Bronze 2
Bronze 2

Hey

Can you provide me 100 credits as I am beginner so I have 0 credits and want to do labs and learn new so can you please help me?

hello bro , I want 20 credits for completing my arcade labs if you will provide it will be great.

Hello,
I need some credits as I am on my way to give cloud certification exam so for that I need to complete labs. Please help me in providing some credits as soon as possible.
The email on which I require credits is: (PII Removed by Staff)

Hii I NEED CREDIT

Hi would be very thankful to you if you could share some credits with me.

do check the arcade insider email they have sent code with 200 credits

Hi @Ashy6328 ,

Hope you are doin well!!

Thanking you in advanced!

Could you please share with me some credits?

Kind Regards,

hey, i need 100 credits to comlpete my lab.

Please provide me with the 30 credits to complete the google labs. Here's my email id - <PII removed by staff>

Hello, I am a new learner. Can you share credits with me since I have to learn and perform labs?

Former Community Member
Not applicable

I require 5 credits

need dome credits

I need 30 credits, and I kindly ask you to please provide them to me. My email id is <PII removed by staff>

I need 30 credits for my upskill, please provide me with the required credits. 

email: <PII removed by staff>

I need 100 credits to finish the labs in skills boost. I humbly request you to please share it with me.

Hey, I would be very thankful to you if you could share 30 credits to complete labs

To complete certain labs and earn a few skills badges, I require mostly 50 credits. Here is my profile for reference: Abdullah Al Faisal | Google Cloud Skills Boost
Thanks a lot!

Hello Ashy6328,
I need 50 credits to complete the cloud labs of two courses. As a beginner, I have 0 credits as of now, hence unable to proceed further. It would be of great help if I could get these credits.
My Profile : https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/6e0778dd-c788-4795-a43e-5b6f04d33994
Thank You

Hello I need some credits 

About Manav5 - Google Cloud Community

amu
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

As, this is my first time can you share me some credits 

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/366711fd-e7ca-492b-93d4-496d424d3612

Bro I need 90 credits plz bro

My email:-<PII removed by staff>

hi I am Hemanth I need 10 credits can you plz share it with me Here is my profile id:https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/df7d8140-1ed1-4404-809b-1d731f92724c

hi i want some credit.

i need 10 credits i request you to send me

i require 20 credits to complete labs could please give me the credits? my profile link is : Link

hello, my name is Anurag i need credits for do learn the cloud and in some research

i need 50 credits plz sir gmail - (PII Removed by Staff)

Top Labels in this Space