Giving Free Credits

Giving Extra Credits, please send a DM. Do not share your email below to protect your privacy.

Solved Solved
5 104 1,732
11 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

hii, i would like to get 20 credits for completing labs could you please give me ? here is the link to my profile : Link

View solution in original post

hey can i have some credits i need it for learn the google cloud and research in it so l need so credits so would you help me .

How to DM you?

I'm completing the Google Cloud Computing Foundations Certificate and i need 30 credits. This is my public profile https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/c2872bc2-0416-4b70-90cb-3d331d04e0f4

Thanks in advance

i need credits to complete labs

Hey, I want some credit and I request you to give me some so i can complete some of the labs that required credit. 🙂

my profile: https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/4e83badb-a1c3-4781-8b08-e146d83b31ee

how to and where to DM you as i am beginner.

@unknown_human  Under  'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, surprisingly, I do not see  'Private Messenger' Tab!  What to do ? 🤔

Hi 
I require some credits to complete the labs to get the exam voucher for Professional Data Engineer exam. Could you please help 

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/626dfe58-03c3-4ee8-8d83-90800c3d26ac

I cannot see the private messenger tab! What am I missing?

Me too facing same issue. Cannot locate private messenger!

--
Regards,
Pratik Mehta
(PII Removed by Staff)

Credits received! Thank you very much @unknown_human  🙂

104 REPLIES 104

Hey Boss sorry to tell but I don't have that option right now probably due to I am a new member.  Actually before April ends I need to do some labs which need credits 😕 . It would be great if you please help me in this hour of need . 

You have share your email through DMs. You can't share it in the forums 😞

I am here to follow up, if you still need credits, send a DM
or send me an email mentioned in my bio. Specify your username (from here), Qwiklabs Cloud Skillboost email and amount of credits in the email.

need some credits to explore some labs and courses I humbly request you to send me some credits

my profile: https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/15a4eee4-c647-4bd2-b93e-27a18966c457

Sure, but you have send me a DM. To DM you have to enable the setting if you haven't: Go to 'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, then click on 'Private Messenger' Tab, then click the check box on 'Turn on private messages'. After that, click 'Profile Dropdown Menu' near the 'Ask a Question Blue Button', then click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field.

Here to follow up, if you still need credits, send a DM
or send me an email mentioned in my bio. Specify your username (from here), Qwiklabs Cloud Skillboost email and amount of credits in the email.

Pls share me 20 credits to complete my genAI coursee. 

Sure, but you have send me a DM me your email. To DM you have to enable the setting if you haven't: Go to 'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, then click on 'Private Messenger' Tab, then click the check box on 'Turn on private messages'. After that, click 'Profile Dropdown Menu' near the 'Ask a Question Blue Button', then click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field. [Works on PC]

@unknown_human  Under  'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, surprisingly, I do not see  'Private Messenger' Tab!  What to do ? 🤔

Please try it on your PC, else through Desktop Mode

Update: You credits was processed to your account

please give me 50 credits so that i can proceed my google labs .

Of course, just send me a DM.

Iam totally new at this platform so please help me to proceed .

Send me a DM with your email. To DM you have to enable the setting if you haven't: Go to 'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, then click on 'Private Messenger' Tab, then click the check box on 'Turn on private messages'. After that, click 'Profile Dropdown Menu' near the 'Ask a Question Blue Button', then click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field. [Works on PC]

If none of it works, you can find my email in my bio.

Sure, I can send you credits, but you have send me a DM me your email.

To
 DM you have to enable the setting if you haven't: Go to 'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, then click on 'Private Messenger' Tab, then click the check box on 'Turn on private messages'. After that, click 'Profile Dropdown Menu' near the 'Ask a Question Blue Button', then click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field. [Works on PC]

hey i am unable to send a message to you, please help or my email id is (PII Removed by Staff)

Sure, I can send you credits, but you have send me a DM me your email.

To
 DM you have to enable the setting if you haven't: Go to 'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, then click on 'Private Messenger' Tab, then click the check box on 'Turn on private messages'. After that, click 'Profile Dropdown Menu' near the 'Ask a Question Blue Button', then click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field. [Works on PC]

I cannot see the private messenger tab! What am I missing?

Update: You credits was processed to your account. This reply will be marked as a solution.

can you please give me 2 credits.

Of course, I can send you credits, but you have send me a DM me your email.

To

Hi 
I require some credits to complete the labs to get the exam voucher for Professional Data Engineer exam. Could you please help 

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/626dfe58-03c3-4ee8-8d83-90800c3d26ac

Sure, but you have send me a DM me your email. To DM you have to enable the setting if you haven't: Go to 'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, then click on 'Private Messenger' Tab, then click the check box on 'Turn on private messages'. After that, click 'Profile Dropdown Menu' near the 'Ask a Question Blue Button', then click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field. [Works on PC]

Hi 
Thanks for replying but I can't seem to find private messenger tab under Preferences. Is there any other way that I can send you my email 

Me too facing same issue. Cannot locate private messenger!

--
Regards,
Pratik Mehta
(PII Removed by Staff)

Share me your email on mine from my bio, if its visible for you. Also please specify how much credits you would like 😀

@pratikmehta28 

I am here to follow up, if you still need credits, send a DM

Thanks for getting back to me. I am unable to find any bio page here which could show me the email address. Sorry, I am new to googlecloudcommunity.

I found your "bio" section, however it is blank! 🤔

What am I missing ?

Email is <PII removed by staff> and I use gmail. I require around 70 credits 

Update: Since your credits was processed to your account, this reply will be marked as a solution.

Credits received! Thank you very much @unknown_human  🙂

Send me your email on mine from my bio, if its visible for you. Also specify how much credits you would like

Unable to find the option to dm you. 
Please let me know if this makes any sense and if you're able to send the credits like this : Email is mailboxeesha and I use gmail. I require about 50-60 credits 

I have processed the credits to your email mentioned above, please let me know if you have received it. 😁

Thank you so much for your help. I have received it 😊

I would appreciate it very much if you shared 28 credits!!!

I require some credits to complete the labs. Could you please help 
Here is my Public Profile ID : https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/1cb71d1a-71bc-468c-8c1d-950d09b8841b

Top Labels in this Space