Giving Free Credits

Giving Extra Credits, please send a DM. Do not share your email below to protect your privacy.

Solved Solved
5 34 620
5 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

hii, i would like to get 20 credits for completing labs could you please give me ? here is the link to my profile : Link

View solution in original post

hey can i have some credits i need it for learn the google cloud and research in it so l need so credits so would you help me .

How to DM you?

I'm completing the Google Cloud Computing Foundations Certificate and i need 30 credits. This is my public profile https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/c2872bc2-0416-4b70-90cb-3d331d04e0f4

Thanks in advance

i need credits to complete labs

Hey, I want some credit and I request you to give me some so i can complete some of the labs that required credit. 🙂

my profile: https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/4e83badb-a1c3-4781-8b08-e146d83b31ee

34 REPLIES 34

hii, i would like to get 20 credits for completing labs could you please give me ? here is the link to my profile : Link

Hey, Can you send me a DM?

hey can i have some credits i need it for learn the google cloud and research in it so l need so credits so would you help me .

Sure, please send me a DM

How to DM you?

I'm completing the Google Cloud Computing Foundations Certificate and i need 30 credits. This is my public profile https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/c2872bc2-0416-4b70-90cb-3d331d04e0f4

Thanks in advance

Hey, so to share credits, I need your email for which you have to DM me because you can't share it replies.  I can't DM you because apparently your username is not searchable. Can you go the 'Profile Dropdown Menu', the click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field?. If you still can't DM, please wait a few days as you are a new member.
Regards!

Update:  To DM, go 'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, then click on 'Private Messenger' Tab, then click the check box on 'Turn on private messages'. After that, click 'Profile Dropdown Menu' near the 'Ask a Question Blue Button', then click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field.

It seems like the DM option is only available in PC, i tried many times to activate it through my mobile that it was impossible, but now, i finally did it. Already DM you, sir.

plz give me 40 credits to complete my arcade lab would you help me 

thank you in advance

Please send me a DM
Cheers!

this is my (PII Removed by Staff)

i dont know the process of dm 😒

can you share your linkdin id  i also text you 

Okay, so to DM, go 'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, then click on 'Private Messenger' Tab, then click the check box on 'Turn on private messages'. After that, click 'Profile Dropdown Menu' near the 'Ask a Question Blue Button', then click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field.

plz can anyone give me some credit to completing my arcade lab .  its urgently 

plz give me some credits 😭

thank you in advance 

Hey there! i would be grateful if you provide those credits for completing my labs. Thank you!

Sure, please send my a DM. To do so, go the 'Profile Dropdown Menu', the click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field.
Cheers!

Of course, send me a DM

Hi, would you be able to share 50 credits do to enterprise database migration labs. pls help. My profile is
https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/5671515a-fdd9-430a-a914-f6fcdaf88151

Sure, please send my a DM. To do so, go the 'Profile Dropdown Menu', the click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field.
Cheers!

Unfortunately I am not able to send DM/message. Would you be able to pls help?

Hey, I can't help you regarding DM. I believe, if you are a new member, you may have to wait for a couple of days for your profile to be approved. If that's not the case, contact the Community Moderators for help.

Update:

Okay, so to DM, go 'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, then click on 'Private Messenger' Tab, then click the check box on 'Turn on private messages'. After that, click 'Profile Dropdown Menu' near the 'Ask a Question Blue Button', then click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field.

i need credits to complete labs

Sure, please send me a DM

<PII removed by staff>.

Hey, I want some credit and I request you to give me some so i can complete some of the labs that required credit. 🙂

my profile: https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/4e83badb-a1c3-4781-8b08-e146d83b31ee

Sure, but you have send me a DM. To DM you have to enable the setting if you haven't: Go to 'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, then click on 'Private Messenger' Tab, then click the check box on 'Turn on private messages'. After that, click 'Profile Dropdown Menu' near the 'Ask a Question Blue Button', then click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field.

Thank You very much. 😉

Enjoy your credits 😀

Will you please give me I am in urgent need . 

Of course, but you have send me a DM. To DM you have to enable the setting if you haven't: Go to 'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, then click on 'Private Messenger' Tab, then click the check box on 'Turn on private messages'. After that, click 'Profile Dropdown Menu' near the 'Ask a Question Blue Button', then click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field.

Hey Boss sorry to tell but I don't have that option right now probably due to I am a new member.  Actually before April ends I need to do some labs which need credits 😕 . It would be great if you please help me in this hour of need . 

You have share your email through DMs. You can't share it in the forums 😞

need some credits to explore some labs and courses I humbly request you to send me some credits

my profile: https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/15a4eee4-c647-4bd2-b93e-27a18966c457

Sure, but you have send me a DM. To DM you have to enable the setting if you haven't: Go to 'My Settings', then 'Preferences' Tab, then click on 'Private Messenger' Tab, then click the check box on 'Turn on private messages'. After that, click 'Profile Dropdown Menu' near the 'Ask a Question Blue Button', then click 'Messages', then send DM using my username in the search field.

Top Labels in this Space