I didn't receive my Swags

I claimed my Google arcade swags on December 2023, many of my friends from my same locality received the swags weeks ago but I didn't. I didn't receive any mail too. Please help me.

Solved Solved
0 12 393
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

i ordered t shirt on 2nd jan and i received my parcel yesterday on 22nd march and i also mailed on printso helpline mail id you and also reach them and will also get mail on the day of delivery and will receive courier company message when parcel is shipped

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12

i ordered t shirt on 2nd jan and i received my parcel yesterday on 22nd march and i also mailed on printso helpline mail id you and also reach them and will also get mail on the day of delivery and will receive courier company message when parcel is shipped

Can you give me their email pls?

printose@printo.in

Yes worked! They replied me and gave me a tracking I'd, and they updated my tracking status!

What should I mail them?

I am sure the principal reason for delays in swag delivery is the availability of ordered items. So it would help if those waiting for their package could list their chosen items. Personally, I think the study lamp is one of those as no one so far mentioned receiving it, and I am waiting for one, too.

i haven't received my swags too. i don't know what taking them so long even the availability

Tips: I mailed them and they updated my tracking status. They gave me a tracking I'd too. You can do so.

i mailed them 5 time but no reply

very disappointing😢

Keep an eye on the messages on your phone. I got no update from Printo, it is still "shipping soon",  but I got a message from a carrier (FedEx) that the package will be delivered tomorrow.

UPDATE:
I mailed them and they replied me instantly with a tracking id. 
I received my swags within a week.
Thanks @Sandeep-Chawla 

rohanpranto_0-1711611637528.png

Top Labels in this Space