Is this communty support America and UK?

Is this community event and activite support Asia countries? #Announcements

Solved Solved
0 3 268
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leonardo! This community is definitely meant to be accessible globally. We try to ensure that all events are posted with clear time zones, and we do share events happening in many locations. Please let us know if you ever see an event listed without a specified time zone!

View solution in original post

That's a great question - while I am aware that there are JAPAC-friendly live events, I'm not in the loop regarding what they are. I can share a direct link to many on-demand webinars, which you can access at your convenience. I'll also be sure to add this point to our next meeting agenda; although the majority of our management team is located in the US, I think we'd be happy to find some opportunities at a more convenient time for the JAPAC region.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

carrie
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Leonardo! This community is definitely meant to be accessible globally. We try to ensure that all events are posted with clear time zones, and we do share events happening in many locations. Please let us know if you ever see an event listed without a specified time zone!

Hi Carrie, Thanks for your reply. Most of events are in middle night in our time. Is any event for Asia time zone? 

That's a great question - while I am aware that there are JAPAC-friendly live events, I'm not in the loop regarding what they are. I can share a direct link to many on-demand webinars, which you can access at your convenience. I'll also be sure to add this point to our next meeting agenda; although the majority of our management team is located in the US, I think we'd be happy to find some opportunities at a more convenient time for the JAPAC region.

Top Labels in this Space