Migrate to Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL using Database Migration Service

subtitles_0-1710588586557.png

Migrate to Cloud SQL for PostgreSQL using Database Migration Service
This lab is showing errors in the test job section task 3  I guess. Kindly Help 
Arcade Labs GSP918 @Yugali 

Solved Solved
0 4 96
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I remember trying this lab twice a week ago. For the first time, I got a score of 80% even though I completed all the steps (got green marks).

For the DB password, you can choose whatever is easy to type. Also, remember that a password pasted to a DB prompt stays invisible, and the cursor does not move. So you must push enter to see the effect.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Configuring the migration job is quite complex, and the error may be caused by your mistake. You may quickly get more info about the problem by hitting "View Error Details" on the error line. If you are still unsure about what is wrong, post the info you get there.

I took this lab several times but by following same procedure I passed task 3, 2times but in later part I am unable to paste the password I had to leave the lab then when I tried today I failed to complete task 3 also. Yesterday I was able to complete task 3 but I failed at task 5

I remember trying this lab twice a week ago. For the first time, I got a score of 80% even though I completed all the steps (got green marks).

For the DB password, you can choose whatever is easy to type. Also, remember that a password pasted to a DB prompt stays invisible, and the cursor does not move. So you must push enter to see the effect.

I faced the same issue working in it 

Top Labels in this Space