Problem with .net in game leaderboard with c# challenge

/usr/share/dotnet/sdk/6.0.301/Sdks/Microsoft.NET.Sdk/targets/Microsoft.NET.EolTargetFrameworks.targets(28,5): warning NETSDK1138: The target framework 'netcoreapp2.1' is out of support and will not receive security updates in the future. Please refer to https://aka.ms/dotnet-core-support for more information about the support policy. [/home/student_00_94ab0020b2d1/dotnet-docs-samples/applications/demolab/Leaderboard/Leaderboard.csproj]
/usr/share/dotnet/sdk/6.0.301/Sdks/Microsoft.NET.Sdk/targets/Microsoft.NET.EolTargetFrameworks.targets(28,5): warning NETSDK1138: The target framework 'netcoreapp2.1' is out of support and will not receive security updates in the future. Please refer to https://aka.ms/dotnet-core-support for more information about the support policy. [/home/student_00_94ab0020b2d1/dotnet-docs-samples/applications/demolab/Leaderboard/Leaderboard.csproj]
/home/student_00_94ab0020b2d1/dotnet-docs-samples/applications/demolab/Leaderboard/Leaderboard.csproj : error NU1201: Project CommandLineUtil is not compatible with netcoreapp2.1 (.NETCoreApp,Version=v2.1). Project CommandLineUtil supports: netstandard2.1 (.NETStandard,Version=v2.1)

The build failed. Fix the build errors and run again.

can anybody help me with this ?

Solved Solved
4 14 777
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Change the version to "netcoreapp3.1" then it will work . I have complained to qwiklabs support numerous time  but they don't really care about this so just change this and it'll work. 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Try to re-run the command

Change the version to "netcoreapp3.1" then it will work . I have complained to qwiklabs support numerous time  but they don't really care about this so just change this and it'll work. 

Your solution helped, thank you!

Congrats

what is the command for that buddy ? I am stuck on the same issue.

No command just uodated the version from2.1 to 3.1 in leaderboard file

oh, got it. thank you so much

Maybe you know how to deal with an error:

/bin /bash: ffmpeg: command not found?

A63968F2-88D2-4DA2-A353-66CD0F7A85AC.png

Yes u haven't installed this try to rerun it on terminal

Actually, I did install it

I got the same problem but in the terminal there is a sudo option to reinstall dpkg package

could you please share a screenshot with the execution of the code in the terminal?

Wait 5 - 10 minutes after jupyter notebook has started then run the install command . It will install ffmpeg then 

Can’t track the progress anymore in that lab, even though Jupyter notebook Is successfully running.

53894A2F-4091-4E79-AC45-D37CD839AF96.png

D5DDEE87-4878-4741-A282-9990B31B5BC0.png

Top Labels in this Space