#QwiklabsExpress: Coming soon...

🎁 Week 2 update: You've seen this one before, but it's still pretty great. Only 10 available! 

Preview

Previous weeks

Week 1: First look...

water bottle peek.gif

🎁🙂 #QwiklabsExpress

49 126 9,050
126 REPLIES 126

😃😃

Excited

Share the host with us 🇺🇸 😀 

Excited 😊 

Waiting!

I don't have another query regarding this event

Like we have to share the public profile link or badge link???

Because profile link also shows the badge we earn??? @emily927 

Eagerly Waiting

Excited for the Christmas swag 

Hi , can we have the dashboard  to check the prize winners or the number of prize remaining 

Hey as per FAQ 

1st 50 people who complete the tasks i.e badge and comment are eligible for gift

anandmisra
Participant IV

Any hint??

Ask Santa 🎁

Can you please share his email id? 🤣🤣

I will once I have it 🙂🎁

santaclaus210@gmail.com

pS Yugali and emily mam are our santa
hohohoo

Yeah you're right, almost every month we've some program or campaign going on through which we can acquire credits to spend on labs😁.

Waiting

Waiting with excitement 😍

Aqiry1
Participant III

Presents for the future and knowledge for the life.🤗

Ishaque
Participant I

First 50 is over or slot left ?. @emily927 

Filled
More than 80+ replies / comments
But don't worry as per faq you will get another chance stay tuned still you
can earn a new badge and post there we will be happy to know what u learnt.

Over

What

Waiting 😍

Adikalan45
Participant I

how i come to know i selected for 1st 50 or not ?

You can see the sequence of comment with date & time
Like someone posted on 13/12/21 .

#QwiklabsExpress..

Thank you 😊 so much #qwiklabs and @emily927 for every opportunity to given us ...

On this #Qwiklabsexpress journey I have learnt Big data, Machine learning, and Artificial intelligence.

In this lab I have made my basic strong of Google Cloud ...

In this  hands on lab experience you will learn all about structure of Big data, Machine learning and Artificial intelligence which is future technology.

Here is my profile link 🖇

https://www.qwiklabs.com/public_profiles/3f871c6b-0646-476f-b761-1395d96c5ee6/badges/1602677..

Hey u have to post on qwiklabs aboard thread

Profile and BadgesProfile and Badges#QwiklabsExpress.....

Thankyou so much for this Amazing Opportunity to learn passionate topics on google cloud. 

You made my week!! 😊❤️

In this week time I have learnt :

1. Google Cloud Essentials

2. Baseline Infrastructure

3. Baseline Data, Ml, AL.

through these quests I was able get an Hands-on Learning Experience on google cloud services. Qwiklabs provide really good cloud environments that help developers and IT professionals learn cloud platforms and software.

I enjoyed learning through this week and i don't stop here i will continue my learning

throughout my life.😍

Here is my Google cloud Qwiklabs Profile link:

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/cc09eb58-4448-4087-9912-050832e21fa2

Once again Thankyou Qwiklabs !!

I am Obliged to learn in Qwiklabs and through this badge whole world see's my skills.

thats a good part of qwiklabs.

Continue Educating People throughout the world only some Organizations/Firms Have that capability.

thankyou!!

Hey u have to post on qwiklabs aboard thread

Excited😍😍

Aqiry1
Participant III

😊Nice

Looks cool 

Dont post here post on qwiklabs aboard thread .
Please read the rules atleast

i am waiting for a new skill that am going to learn

My QwiklabS Profile link 

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/72a6835f-20b0-403d-ab51-c4de0b9f023c

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/72a6835f-20b0-403d-ab51-c4de0b9f023c 

Screenshot (97).png

I'm very happy to tell that I Just completed Baseline:DATA, ML, AI Quest and earned the badge.

I'm very excited to say that I am completed the half of the challenges in the Google cloud training #GoogleExpress  achieved lots of knowledge and skills like this deploying, creating buckets and managing machine learning models and many more's in the cloud of the skills quests 

THANK YOU "GOOGLE COMMUNITY"

THANK'S ALL

Congrats bt post on right place
\

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/949b4502-6e20-4f1d-90eb-8d80293e1cd4/badges/1603...

Hello, @emily927 Thanks for guiding us through this program and bringing this exciting learning opportunity. I loved this hands-on experience with Google Cloud Platform as it helped me to hone my Cloud skills. Also, looking forward to more such exciting Programs!

saumya_prasad_0-1639673300091.png

#QwiklabsExpress.....

Thankyou so much for this Amazing Opportunity to learn passionate topics on google cloud. 

You made my week!! 

In this week time I have learnt : Baseline Data, Ml, AL.

through these quests I was able get an Hands-on Learning Experience on google cloud services. Qwiklabs provide really good cloud environments that help developers and IT professionals learn cloud platforms and software.

I enjoyed learning through this week and i don't stop here i will continue my learning

throughout my life.

Here is my Google cloud Qwiklabs Profile link:

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/0e1e041e-b782-4b5a-af3a-a13003f53806

Once again Thankyou Qwiklabs !!

I am Obliged to learn in Qwiklabs and through this badge whole world see's my skills.

thats a good part of qwiklabs.

Continue Educating People throughout the world only some Organizations/Firms Have that capability.

thankyou!!

I learned alot from these modules:-

1) use BigQuery for data processing and exploratory data analysis, and the Vertex AI platform to train and deploy a custom TensorFlow Regressor model to predict customer lifetime value (CLV).

2)Google Cloud Dataprep is an intelligent data service for visually exploring, cleaning, and preparing data for analysis

3)

set up your Python development environment, get the Cloud Dataflow SDK for Python, and run an example pipeline using the Google Cloud Platform Console.

4)how to create a Google Cloud Dataproc cluster, run a simple Apache Spark job in the cluster, then modify the number of workers in the cluster, all from the gcloud Command Line.

5)The Google Cloud Speech API integrates speech recognition into dev apps; you can now send audio/receive a text transcription

Thanks QuickLabs and Google for this great opportunity,Excited to receive these swags!

AI.png

Top Labels in this Space