Sharing Free Credits

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing great! I have some credits available to share. Please don't hesitate to reach out if interested. I will try to share them ASAP.

Edit: do not share mail ID here, it will be redacted, and I can't share credits. Just comment number of credits you want here and DM me your mail ID on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn

Best regards,

@SumanthBurla

Solved Solved
9 33 591
7 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I don't know how to DM

My Email Id :<PII removed by staff>

I need 50 credits to complete the cloud labs of two courses, Share me if possible
Thank you for helping me

View solution in original post

hii, i need 25 credits to complete labs could please give me the credits ? i have dmed you on linkedin

hey @SumanthBurla 

can I DM you here? is there a way to send DM here 🤔

I recently posted here looking for 15 credits to complete a lab.

Thank you and have a great day

Hey, I want your credits. It's beneficial if you share immediately.

I need 10 creedits to complete 1 lab. My email: (PII removed by Staff) 

plz give some credits to completing arcade lab so,plz give me kindly requested you 😥

thank you in advance 

hey i want 80 credits for arcade.. claiming the badge.

would be very thankful to you..

33 REPLIES 33

Hello SumanthBurla, 
I need 50 credits to complete the cloud labs of two courses. As a beginner, I have 0 credits as of now, hence unable to proceed further. It would be of great help if I could get these credits.
My Profile : https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/6e0778dd-c788-4795-a43e-5b6f04d33994
Thank You

@kaushalladiya DM me your cloudskillsboost email ID

I don't know how to DM

My Email Id :<PII removed by staff>

I need 50 credits to complete the cloud labs of two courses, Share me if possible
Thank you for helping me

please don't share your personal details here, DM me in LinkedIn - Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn

I don't have LinkedIn Premium, So I won't able to connect on LinkedIn as well 

Plz give ur email I'd not profile url and make sure ur email is workable 

Thank you 

amu
Bronze 1
Bronze 1

I have started this today only , can you share some credits with me.

https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/366711fd-e7ca-492b-93d4-496d424d3612

@amu please DM me your cloudskillsboost email ID

hi I am Hemanth I need 10 credits can you plz share it with me Here is my profile id:https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/df7d8140-1ed1-4404-809b-1d731f92724c

@hemanthbabu please DM me your cloudskillsboost email ID

hi I am Hemanth I need 10 credits can you plz share it with me Here is my profile id: https://www.cloudskillsboost.google/public_profiles/df7d8140-1ed1-4404-809b-1d731f92724c

hii, i need 25 credits to complete labs could please give me the credits ? i have dmed you on linkedin

Done!

hey @SumanthBurla 

can I DM you here? is there a way to send DM here 🤔

I recently posted here looking for 15 credits to complete a lab.

Thank you and have a great day

@amineben if you can't reach out. DM me on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn

Please send me free credits on this :- <PII removed by staff>

@SumanthBurla I just sent a connection request, I will be waiting for you, Thank you 😀

Hello SumanthBurla 

I need 45 credits to get skill badges.If you have 45 credits then pls share me.If have less 45 then also share as possible as .

@Sumit_8881 please DM me your cloudskillsboost email ID or reach on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn

hello , can you share me some credits because i want to learn google cloud and want to research in it so i need some credits i see you post so can you help me 

@anuragahirrao please DM me your cloudskillsboost email ID or reach on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn

Hey, I want your credits. It's beneficial if you share immediately.

@Hridhi-kumarido share your cloudskillboost mail ID in person or dm me on Sumanth Burla | Linked

I sent you connection request please accept it because l don't have premium account 

So hello sir 

Can you please give me some credits actually sir I need some credits for completing my all labs and courses fir exploring 

Email I'd  (PII Removed by Staff)

Thank you sir

hi sir good after noon 

i need some credits for completing my all arcade labs and exploring for all courses 

credits 50

email id     <PII removed by staff>

I need 10 creedits to complete 1 lab. My email: (PII removed by Staff) 

@GabrielJoseGm do share your cloudskillboost mail ID in person or dm me on Sumanth Burla | LinkedIn

plz give some credits to completing arcade lab so,plz give me kindly requested you 😥

thank you in advance 

Do share your cloudskillboost mail ID on LinkedIn. I'll be sharing credits ASAP!!

hey i want 80 credits for arcade.. claiming the badge.

would be very thankful to you..

Done!! Please check and use them before they expire 🙂

Top Labels in this Space